The Official: " El Chacal" Rigondeaux vs "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko RbR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma team talking to the ref about dirty Rigo tactics? Wtf is this ****

Comment

• This ritual where the ref explains boxing to a professional always amuses me

Loma has fought in like 500 bouts pro and amateur and the ref is somehow still obligated by tradition to explain to him the rules

Comment

• I love my dude Tim Bradley as a fighter and person, but man does he suck as a broadcaster, gtfoh and replace him with Atlas lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Word on the street is they found Molina training at his local Planet Fitness and hired him on the spot to fight Conlan
          Does stuff like that actually happen? Cuz I feel like it does.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Rigo fights Dirty? I never see any dirty tactics from Rigo
            Multiple fights he holds the opponents head down to fire uppercuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post
              Loma team talking to the ref about dirty Rigo tactics? Wtf is this ****
              Unusual. Boxers usually look at refs like, "You know I've done this before, right??"

They're really exploring some options here....

Comment

• can someone explain to me why Lomanchenko just asked the ref if he could headbutt Rigo

Comment

• Rd 1 9-10 Molina
                  RD 2 19-19 Conlan

Comment

This ritual where the ref explains boxing to a professional always amuses me

Loma has fought in like 500 bouts pro and amateur and the ref is somehow still obligated by tradition to explain to him the rules
                    well Loma wasn't aware that he couldn't headbutt his opponent

Comment

This ritual where the ref explains boxing to a professional always amuses me

It's not so much explaining the rules, it's more the ref explaining what he is looking for, and will take points for on a personal level - where the cutoff for a low blow is, etc. Each ref has his own pet peeves, some are more lenient than others, and so on and so forth.

Comment

Working...
                      X