No announcement yet.

The Official: " El Chacal" Rigondeaux vs "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko RbR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    I think we need to stop pretending this is gonna be a competitive fight and really ask ourselves....

how are the Rigo fans going to deal with crushing defeat?
    Fighters have proved time and time again their greatness throughout history by jumping multiple weight divisions with more odds stacked against them than rigo and won.

Rigotards have spent years proclaiming how truly great he is, but the first test comes along and its not even a real fight? sounds like you just want to downplay the victory if loma wins

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      Fighters have proved time and time again their greatness throughout history by jumping multiple weight divisions with more odds stacked against them than rigo and won.

Rigotards have spent years proclaiming how truly great he is, but the first test comes along and its not even a real fight? sounds like you just want to downplay the victory if loma wins
      No, it'll be a strong win and will probably propel him to #1 p4p but let's face it Rigo doesn't have a prayer

Not many times do 37 year olds (even very good ones) pull out the win against the biggest opponent of their career who is in their prime and pretty much universally rated top 3 p4p. Especially not when it's been 4 years since they've fought against a top opponent.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-09-2017, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• What time is the fight looking like it will start boys?

Comment

• mikella didnt im press me, she not gritty enough for me!

Her mexican trainer RObles needs to teach her how to sit down on her punches and put some hurt in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            No, it'll be a strong win and will probably propel him to #1 p4p but let's face it Rigo doesn't have a prayer

Not many times do 37 year olds (even very good ones) pull out the win against the biggest opponent of their career who is in their prime and pretty much universally rated top 3 p4p.
            It's happened before and it can happen again. Rigo has a chance to prove how great he is.

Saying he doesnt have a prayer makes it look like you have an agenda, he clearly does have a prayer considering hes more of a live dog than kell brook was agaisnt golovkin...(according to the bookies)
            I have bet on lomachenko to win but i will not be totally pissed if he loses as the one thing i love in boxing is cheering underdogs.

Comment

• Mikella wins a dull MD fight./

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                It's happened before and it can happen again. Rigo has a chance to prove how great he is.

Saying he doesnt have a prayer makes it look like you have an agenda, he clearly does have a prayer considering hes more of a live dog than kell brook was agaisnt golovkin...(according to the bookies)
                I have bet on lomachenko to win but i will not be totally pissed if he loses as the one thing i love in boxing is cheering underdogs.
                I'm not denying that other people are giving him a chance but I just can't see it. It would be one of the most shocking wins I've ever watched if Rigo were to win. Just my personal opinion though.

I'd say it'd compare with Hopkins-Trinidad if Hopkins was moving up in weight to take that fight. (And btw, I was saying the same thing about Hopkins not being able to win that one so I've been wrong before and I could be wrong again)
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-09-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Fight Night boys!!!

Think we are in for a good one.

War Loma!!!

Comment

• So excited for this fight, I can't wait.

Comment

• Drunk. Let's do this.

Comment

Working...
                      X