No announcement yet.

The Official: " El Chacal" Rigondeaux vs "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko RbR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
    You're totally right, didn't think of that.

Have changed my Score.
    Buddy, I think you changed the defense score and not the hand speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
      Even at 122 Rigo doesn't have concussive punching power. What makes him dangerous is the speed and timing of his punches, but he doesn't have heavy hands. Besides he only has power in his left hand.

The fighters Lomachenko has hurt at 130, Rigo wouldn't be able to make a dent on them. For me, this isn't even close Loma hits much harder.
      Donaire put Walters on his ass in like his 5th weight division and Loma couldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by pesticid View Post
        Buddy, I think you changed the defense score and not the hand speed.
        Ah thanks, yeah i've changed it now.

Changed some of the 12 Points too as forgot to add RING CONTROL and CHIN which i'd both give to LOMO so have the fight a DRAW now hehe.

Please feel free to add copy and paste in your own thoughts for the 12 Points.

Comment

• Originally posted by pesticid View Post
          Donaire put Walters on his ass in like his 5th weight division and Loma couldn't.
          Donaire hurt Walters but he didn't drop him, and Donaire is a bigger puncher than Rigo.

Comment

• I don't know why everyone gives IQ to Rigo. I disagree, I think Loma is just as smart if not smarter, just because he takes risks doesn't mean they aren't calculated. He didn't take risks in the Walters fight, he took then against guys he knew he could handle mistakes against.

On speed on hand speed I think Loma is faster.

Decider for me will be, will Rigo be just too good defensively rendering much of Loma's offense ineffective?

And I do agree that Rigo punches harder. Big reach usually = big power and Loma has stubby arms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
              Not sure about that...even at 130 lbs i think Rigo will still have more one punch power.

Apart from Martinez and one or two others, most of Lomo's wins have come from Retirements or Ref stoppages rather then Power punches.
              Good post, I agree with this

Comment

• Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                I don't know why everyone gives IQ to Rigo. I disagree, I think Loma is just as smart if not smarter, just because he takes risks doesn't mean they aren't calculated. He didn't take risks in the Walters fight, he took then against guys he knew he could handle mistakes against.

On speed on hand speed I think Loma is faster.

Decider for me will be, will Rigo be just too good defensively rendering much of Loma's offense ineffective?

And I do agree that Rigo punches harder. Big reach usually = big power and Loma has stubby arms.
                As far as ring IQ, it's really close. I also give the edge to Rigo. He just has a bit more experience and for intelligent fighters who are perfectionists, that matters. I think both are exceptionally talented, skilled, and intelligent in the ring but I have to give the edge to Rigo if forced to pick between them.

This will be a chess match. A violent one.

Comment

• I think we need to stop pretending this is gonna be a competitive fight and really ask ourselves....

how are the Rigo fans going to deal with crushing defeat?

Comment

• Get ready for it, Muricanos will taste defeat once again La victorie arrive, etre puissante et sois patient mi amigos.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      I think we need to stop pretending this is gonna be a competitive fight and really ask ourselves....

how are the Rigo fans going to deal with crushing defeat?
                      Actually I'm a fan of both... 2 of the best there is at this time in Boxing... Great night for Boxing! ... I just have to push for that 1 Grand I put on Rigo...

Comment

Working...
                      X