No announcement yet.

The Official: " El Chacal" Rigondeaux vs "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko RbR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• More and more I think about, the less I think size will mater. It will mater I think, but not as much as some people think.

They are just too skilled for that to be that much of a factor and as Roy said, Rigo has tremendous power and unlike Walters he WILL land.

I still hold that if Lomachenko can remain active (perhaps take some shots from Rigo and not get deterred and slowed down by that) he will win on activity which I can with near certainty say that he will be the far more active man.

At the same time, either man could just get KOd and that will be the end of it.

If they can take each others shots, I think the fight goes to Loma on simply landing more punches, not necessarily accuracy.

IQ wise I can't see either guy just having the better game plan for the whole fight, these guys will go plan A-to-Z on the fly.

Or it will somehow be a stinker!

May the best man win.

Comment

• Originally posted by pesticid View Post
        This video can't be embed

https://youtu.be/tiFBp8Lo4oE
        just right click on the video and copy the embed code

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          geeze can we reopen this poll or nah?

-MEGA- BostonGuy

Yo Ric-O Suave show 'em how its done open the poll back up bruh..

Comment

• Comment

• CubanGuyNYC Pedro Diaz makes some good points about Rigo's diet. He's going to be in phenomenal shape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                CubanGuyNYC Pedro Diaz makes some good points about Rigo's diet. He's going to be in phenomenal shape.

Nice clips, bro. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  It's clear that the problem is you not understanding the definition of the word 'talent' in relation to boxing. Talent is not synonymous with victory.
                  I really don't have any more time to waste arguing with someone who doesn't understand what "Styles make fights" means. This is really basic stuff and you gotta have a grasp on it before you go running your mouth.
                  "Hit and don't get hit" can only go so far if you don't have power, stamina, chin, work ethic in the gym, psychological toughness, and a host of other intangibles. I equate some of these factors as talent.

Raw "talent", however your dumb ass defines it, doesn't always equal the best boxer.

Same as being the best boxer on the planet doesn't mean you're the best fighter. You will quickly be destroyed by a well-rounded MMA practitioner literally anywhere other than a boxing ring.

But in the end, styles won't matter in this fight, since Loma is the more talented fighter.

Comment

• Here is my prefight analysis and prediction for tonight's Lomanchenko/Rigondeaux fight: http://masterclassboxing.blogspot.co...-prefight.html

Comment

• Coalition podcast previewing the fight. I feature in there too:

https://youtu.be/rkuVduJaOrU

Comment

Working...
                      X