Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez Warns: Golovkin is Going To Ice Canelo Alvarez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Connor you are going to have the oh **** moment he said floyd isnt a UFC guy flying in the air from my Thor left . You will say oh **** I'm being hit by a real brutal mw not a ww moving up or small jm

Comment

You screen **** but let racist Italian comments through about Paulie have them saved you are punks

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
        Canelo is going to absorb just enough damage to keep him on his feet for 12 rds, and NEW MW champ Caneloooo alvarez!
        That sounds like a one-sided beat down and if that happens Canelo will not get that decision. If its a close fight like 115-113 for GGG for example, Canelo gets the decision....but i for my part think GGG gonna knock that ginger-**** out thats it. End.

Comment

Sánchez talking to much crap now, sences hes not to confident his Man triple g will win, just shut it and let them settle it come tommorrow Night.

Comment

GGG by TKO/KO. GGG has no choice but to come out and put an absolute undisputed beating on Canelo to prove a point.

Comment

In mayweathers voice with the Jim lampley interview... "he won't do sh.it"
              Last edited by Robi13; 09-15-2017, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WhitehouseTKO View Post
                GGG by TKO/KO. GGG has no choice but to come out and put an absolute undisputed beating on Canelo to prove a point.
                If it goes the way I think it'll go, I'm going to feel kind of bad for Canelo from the 5th round on....GGG ain't PAC, he doesn't show his opponents any mercy, he actually makes things worse on them as the fight wears on.

GGG TKO R10

Again, I will give Canelo his props if he wins the fight FAIR & SQUARE, though but I say again....

GGG TKO R10

Comment

Nah. I want Canelo spitting blood through the rounds. Drag him out a bit and punish him then end it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
                    Hahahaa Gingernuts has consistently disrespected the champ while fighting at *****weight.
                    Golovkin is motivated to get whats due to him , he's really going to destroy Alvarez, watch.
                    Yeah buddy!!! GGG is going to beat the complete dog schit outta this punk. The kid's been running his mouth like he's been some MW kingpin while fighting at 155. GGG is looking at this fool with that serial killer smile too.

I bet Candelita won't even give post fight interview after the beatdown GGG hands out.

Comment

I expect a ghost town tomorrow considering most this site is full of canelo haters. What excuses will they say when hypejob gets derailed AGAIN & they don't give it to him this time. Funny how ggg/sanchez/gggimps were so confident ggg by murder but now the guy who robbed Jacobs is scared of being robbed by decision... IRONY.

Comment

Working...
                      X