No announcement yet.

Dontae accuses Dan Rafael of being racist because he blocked Rigo on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Dontae is a black racist piece of shlt who keeps calling white fighters and other white people racist to get his clicks.
    So if he's racist for accusing others of being racist then that makes you racist too right?

Comment

I think Rafeal blocking Rigo is more questionable and detestable than Dontae calling fat Dan a racist...
      Last edited by Code Red; 09-16-2017, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        You wish you were a neo nazi...amigo.
        This notion you have in your skill that I am, in fact, of Hispanic heritage confirms the predisposition prevalent within your own genelogy that...we waz kangs an sheet!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
          So if he's racist for accusing others of being racist then that makes you racist too right?
          Yes I am a white man calling an obviously racist black man out, therefore I am racist. Good thinking...

Comment

Dontae is a fat ******.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
              I agree 100%. Writers shouldn't crap on fighters for not winning the way THEY want them to win.
              Exactly. He does it all the time. A typical Rafael comment will be, "Fighter A dominated the whole fight, blanking his opponent. Fighter B couldn't lay a glove on him, but it was dreadfully boring to watch." I guess next time the winner should fight in a way contrary to his style and get pummeled for Rafael's satisfaction. Lol

Comment

Yes I am a white man calling an obviously racist black man out, therefore I am racist. Good thinking...
                What makes him "obviously racist" besides him accusing someone else of being racist which is exactly what you're doing? If he's a racist for accusing someone else of being racist then so are you.

Comment

Fuk dan. Guy is unprofessional as fuk

Comment

I want your honest opinion here, _Maxi. Do you think it's professional for a boxing reporter to block an elite athlete on Twitter due to having bias and an agenda towards him?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                      lol what a drama queen.

I think the funniest part is how Dontae thinks Dan Rafael is promoting LSC because of his cover photo.

Dontae is and will forever be an idiot. Throwing around words with actual meaning like "racist" around is immature and for the stupid of our society.

1. It's not racist to block anyone on Twitter, never will or can be an act of racism.

2. No one knows why Dan blocked the Rigo account.

3. From what I've seen, many Rigo's tweets are mostly troll attempts directed at other boxers. And going by that the account has also probably been used to troll Fat Dan.

4. Rigo doesn't handle the account so how can blocking him be an act towards him. Everyone with two brain cells to rub together knows this.

5. Dontae's an idiot and anything he says should be disregarded. He's only looking for clicks from his low-info followers.

6. It might not be the best move on Rafael part but it's his account and he can do with it as he pleases. If I was Fat Dan I would sue Dontae for libel.

Comment

Working...
                      X