• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Rigo! I want to see Arum cry

Comment

Rigo!!!!!!!

Props to Loma too. This will be a beautiful fight

Comment

I wish Rigo wasn't moving up 2 weight classes two best technicians and olympians would have been totally fair scientific boxing because of size difference I go limo

Comment

This has truly been a great year of boxing.

Comment

And more aggressive

Comment

Gooooo RIGOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Ruin arum's star one more time before you retire!!!! Pls dont loseeee!

Comment

great fight on paper but think lomas going to beat him easier than expected.

Comment

Thank you Bob Arum for proving me wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    That's the problem with all Cuban fighters in pros, they probably have the best school in amateurs, but they don't have any luck in pro game. Lara, Gamboa and Rigo had HOF potential. Seeing Rigo wasting his best years like that was devastating
                    Of the three names you mentioned, Lara has had the best career by far. It's actually been managed fairly well. He got a big-money crack at Canelo, to boot. Gamboa and Rigo have suffered from several issues, their own stupidity and terrible management. They started heir pro careers late, especially Rigo, but they had time to make a real impact. Just a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                      it really amazes me how rigo has survived in boxing, his head is about the size of an 8 oz glove. a testament to his skills, skills that will be put up to the test by another skilled fighter. can't wait.
                      Yes, He does have smallest head in boxing.... And that's including the Ring Card girls.

Comment

Working...
                      X