Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Can Golovkin Win a Decision Over Canelo Alvarez in Vegas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing Scoring is crooked. No news here!

The mere fact that just about everyone thinks GGG cannot win a decision against Canelo no matter what happens in the ring says a lot about boxing that most fans already know. The scoring is corrupt and records like Mayweather's are baloney. Boxing is just about as phoney as wrestling when it comes to winners and losers. Judges who score for a winner no one agrees with anywhere are just left to continue judging more fights for a reason. They play ball! This is going to be a hard fight for both fighters but GGG is left with much fewer options as I'm sure he well knows that his only chance of winning this fight is by knockout or a complete beat down to escape with a close win whereas Canelo just has to survive to have a good chance to win a decision. Those who control this corrupt system knows Canelo is the popular of the two and the young money guy. They also know that the majority of Canelo fans will agree with the outcome as long as in the end Canelo is made the winner then the media will be used to legitimize the win. A real crappy system

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
      i don't post much around here, but i've been around a while

i don't make excuses for bad picks

but stop pretending like canelo won't get the normal treatment he gets on scorecards, seriously ****ing stop lol

do i need to blast you with score cards from his fight with floyd, trout, lara, khan

just stop

well, he is red.... like a firetruck, and like a ferrari

everyone likes firetrucks, and ferrari's

it's just funny

not necessarily you, but.....

the little red coward is ducking, the fight will never happen >>> Golovkin will stretch him out >>> Canelo will get a hometown decision

seems like **** got real when the fat red kid actually showed up

some will say finally showed up..... but, my how things change

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        GGG needs a knockout. Either that or drop Canelo a few times and leave absolutely no room for anything but a GGG decision. That's just how it goes. I think even Canelo fans can agree that any close round is going to him. He pretty much lost every minute of every round v Floyd and still got a draw on one card. Golden Boy have some clout with the judges, no doubt. Make no mistake, Floyd was on for being robbed in that one if it wasn't so utterly one sided.

In all seriousness though, it's kind of terrible we even have to question things like this in boxing.
        This^^^^. It will be interesting to see how Canelo handles himself in this fight. Golovkin controls distance so well, breaks his opponents down and goes in for the kill. Canelo likes to hang on the ropes and counterpunch. One more day and all questions will be answered with regard to the ability of both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
          you're not answering the question

even canelo fans on youtube have said GGG won't win a decision lmao

the canelo fans on NSB are delusional, they act like A-Side preferential treatment in vegas isn't a thing, or something

you guys are lying to yourselves to justify your mexican bias
          I'm not Mexican & I'm sayin Nelo wins on the cards cuz he is the superior boxer compared to golovkin, golovkin is just the bigger puncher so if he wants to win he has to knock Nelo out or beat beat him down cuz like I said no way is he a better boxer.

Comment

What should have been a article is can Jacobs win a decision over golovkin before a Canelo fight?

Comment

I really want to believe he can but to be honest if the fight goes to a UD and Canelo gets it people would still cry about it. If this fight goes to a decision then it would be a close fight. Because i can't see either fighting whitewashing each other for a decision.

Comment

Vegas has been very good to Moretti and he returns the favor by backing the house fighter. He scored the May-Pac fight, 10-2 for Floyd.
                Had to laugh when Sanchez called Bob Bennett "honorable". This is a great match up, hope the scorecards are a non issue.

Comment

kushqueen red KD me, lmao

Comment

GGG won't get robbed if that's what the writer is insinuating....GGG is going to be beat CLEARLY

There will be no rebuttals for the way Nelo is going to beat GGG...No need to plant seeds of negativity in the minds of Triple G supporters...Nelo is gonna shine bright in this fight...trust me!

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                      He did dump belt called ggg in ring years ago challenged him so he did stall facts
                      Ggg stalled not canelo. Open you eyes! Canelo was willing to fight ggg back then at 155 ggg and his goons said nothing below 160 (after claiming anyone from 154-168). You blame canelo for delaying the fight? Canelo is a side a side and if canelo needed time to move to the full 160, he can take his time and ggg can't do nothing but accept it because he don't call shots... if he would of kept his word and fought anyone from 154-168 then the fight would of happened back then. Don't be a gggroupie realize what is the truth. Glad all this goes to bed tomorrow night!!! Bye bye ggg!

Comment

Working...
                      X