Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: Let's Be Honest - Who Has Golovkin Fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at all the Gennady Golovkin fan club member's coming at...It's The Cobra!!!! Carl Froch a future Hall of Famer and one of boxing's modern overachievers!

He challenged himself and is a walking competitive force of nature!

Prime Carl Froch would've grinded down GGG if Team Golovkin of the likes of DisAbled Sanchez and Tom Loeffler had the belief in GGG taking it at 168!

I'd be confident to pick Froch stops him in the 11th or 12th!

Comment

GGG would have fought names if they were brave enough and outweighed them by 20 like Canelo does

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
        Khan Kirkland wow scary!!!! GGG couldn't beat them please
        Kirkland could have been scary, but Canelo beat him at the negotiating table with the "no bat" clause in the contract...which effectively prevented Kirkland from using a baseball bat in the fight.

Comment

Stop Froch beaten by one armed Ward. GGG couldn't miss that chin when he wants to break you down behind jab best in mw div he is defensively responsible ex Lemieux

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Froch wasn't criticising GGG doe, he was just saying he hasn't got the names that he needs on his resume.
            Fact is the G-Man has fought anyone that didn't Avoid him...!

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Its Latin, curriculum vitae. Basically a resume, but a little more extensive
              Thanks, I appreciate it.

Comment

says the guy that ducked GGG. I like Carl Froch, but I remember him considering GGG, then deciding to retire. Hell, I would have favored Froch in that fight.....we'll never know.

Comment

Anyone who would. Canella fought smaller names but came in 175. He never fought a real middle so ggg would have crushed the ww moving up and jm easier than Canelo don't be fooled by names outweighed by 20
                  According to ******s like yourself with eye scales. Btw if canelo outweighed his opponents by 20 lbs who themselves rehydrate to low 170s,that would mean he gained 35 lbs overnight.( which his opponents themselves are almost always taller/bigger than him)

According to gggtards like yourself: canelos a 5'8"cruiserweight fighting at 155,but hes still not considered weight drained even at 152,but chavez jr was after losing 3 lbs from last fight & meeting at 165,jacobs isnt drained despite supposedly being a hw vs ggg,ggg should get extra rds because jacobs outweighed him after official weigh in,etc.etc.
                  People like you should have your brothers jaw kicked so you never procreate. :*******:

Comment

GGG would have fought names if they were brave enough and outweighed them by 20 like Canelo does
                    Agreed. Even if GGG obliterates Canelo, the GGG-haters will find a way to minimize the accomplishment. I'm not a big GGG fan...but sheeeuuutt, only reason he doesn't have a better resume is because few people have the balls to step in the ring with him.

Cue the haters...who will come back with, "But, but, but...Ward."

Comment

LMAO, well he wanted to fight you Froch, but as soon as he mentioned your name.... YOU RETIRED!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X