Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Skeete: Jeff Horn Got Cold Feet, Taking Easier Option in Corcoran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Skeete: Jeff Horn Got Cold Feet, Taking Easier Option in Corcoran

Last week, BoxingScene.com reported that WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn (17-0-1, 11KOs) could potentially defend his title against current British welterweight champion Bradley Skeete (27-1,12KOs) on November 25 in Australia. It was an opportunity the London native was excited to receive. Talks between Horn's co-promoters Ducoand Skeete's promoter Frank Warren have cooled down tremendously since then.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What ever happened to the Pac rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by spn1025 View Post
      What ever happened to the Pac rematch?
      Delayed til next year, apparently Pacquiao has some government **** to attend to. Why Horns trying to find the easiest fight possible

Comment

I don't have a problem with Horn taking a soft touch hell he had a war with Pac, hopefully he's in with Vargas and TC next year, I don't see Arum rushing TC to face him though Horn is doing ppv back home, why derail the money train ?

Comment

This sounds like Horn is looking for low hanging g****s. After getting the win(?) over Pac, Horn now sees how easy it is to underestimate an opponent and he is being really careful as no one knows how low the g****s must be for an insured win.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunpowdergreg View Post
            This sounds like Horn is looking for low hanging g****s. After getting the win(?) over Pac, Horn now sees how easy it is to underestimate an opponent and he is being really careful as no one knows how low the g****s must be for an insured win.
            Sounds more like He's going to wait on pac, which brings by far the biggest payday, and not risk losing the title Vs a live opponent.

Comment

Horn called out all these big names and is fighting who? Is he the Austrailian BJS?

Comment

Let's call a spade a spade here he's ducking skeete. If he agreed to all the terms and he's taking what is an easier fight what else do you call it?

Comment

Guys...

forget about Pac and Horn...

Top Rank has acknowledged the importance of Loma and Rigo. That's more important in the Top Rank mgmt pool

Comment

Horn ducked Bradley Skeete lol I know his team is taking the safest route possible to get another money fight with Pac. I don't blame them at all, I mean they'll probably never get another big fight like this EVER! (That pays)

Comment

Working...
                    X