Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW the GGG hate sky rocketted this week!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Don't you mean two of the worst?
    Yes. Sorry, I can make a mistake, english is not my first language.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      You said i don't know what i'm watching. If i'm right i obviously know more about what i'm watching than you do. You've backed yourself in to a corner.
      LOL! You're a mental midget lil' Robbie.

This is about the time you start screaming out "alt" or in other words "uncle" isn't it? You know when you start looking really dumb.

Anyways, I'm excited for the fight and look forward to see how it plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Just answer his ****ing question, you coward.

If Golovkin wins, WILL YOU GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR IT?
        He's a big pssy. He can't just answer the question, talk about "ducking".

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          LOL! You're a mental midget lil' Robbie.

This is about the time you start screaming out "alt" or in other words "uncle" isn't it? You know when you start looking really dumb.

Anyways, I'm excited for the fight and look forward to see how it plays out.
          Not only will i be proven right, Saturday will also prove you don't know what you're watching. I like how you trying to be "smart" talked yourself in to the position you said i'm in.

BTW i don't know what you mean by "uncle" care to explain?

Comment

Canelo and GGG are my two favorite boxers. They both have haters with GGG clearly having more haters. It doesn't matter. They can trash the boxer they hate on boxing scene all they want but it won't change the outcome of the fight. If the boxer they trashed and said had no chance to win ends up winning they will look stupid. I can understand people picking a guy to win but I don't think they should say the other guy has absolutely no chance to win. They are both too good and they are too evenly matched for either of them to have no chance to win.

Comment

Not only will i be proven right, Saturday will also prove you don't know what you're watching. I like how you trying to be "smart" talked yourself in to the position you said i'm in.

BTW i don't know what you mean by "uncle" care to explain?
              Still didn't answer the question. Not only are you dumb but you have no sack.

Is English not your first language? I've already said if Canelo wins I'm wrong. Won't be the first time. I didn't say people who picked Canelo were "morons". I haven't been bashing Canelo. I've made my prediction based on my own experience. If he wins then yes clearly I missed something. All of us have been wrong at times, including you.

If your pick is wrong are you a "moron", your word not mine?

You don't know what someone crying "uncle" means? That's what you do when you throw out "alt".

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/cry+uncle

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                Still didn't answer the question. Not only are you dumb but you have no sack.

Is English not your first language? I've already said if Canelo wins I'm wrong. Won't be the first time. I didn't say people who picked Canelo were "morons". I haven't been bashing Canelo. I've made my prediction based on my own experience. If he wins then yes clearly I missed something. All of us have been wrong at times, including you.

If your pick is wrong are you a "moron", your word not mine?

You don't know what someone crying "uncle" means? That's what you do when you throw out "alt".

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/cry+uncle
                If Golovkin wins i'll be a moron, If Canelo wins you "don't understand what you're watching" (your words). That's fine by me.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Canelo and GGG are my two favorite boxers. They both have haters with GGG clearly having more haters. It doesn't matter. They can trash the boxer they hate on boxing scene all they want but it won't change the outcome of the fight. If the boxer they trashed and said had no chance to win ends up winning they will look stupid. I can understand people picking a guy to win but I don't think they should say the other guy has absolutely no chance to win. They are both too good and they are too evenly matched for either of them to have no chance to win.
                  Well said. I'm picking Golovkin, I feel very strong about that. If I was absolutely certain I'd bet everything I own on the fight. I'm betting a decent amount but as confident as I am in Golovkin I know I could be totally wrong and Canelo could win. This is sports and as they say that's why you play the game.

Comment

If Golovkin wins i'll be a moron, If Canelo wins you "don't understand what you're watching" (your words). That's fine by me.
                    Okay I'll go with that. Yes, I obviously didn't recognize the superiority of Canelo if he beats Golovkin. Totally fair, I've already admitted that. I haven't seen from Canelo anything that shows me he is special, which I think he needs to be to beat Golovkin.

Comment

• GGG a bitch!

Comment

Working...
                      X