Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya explains "If Canelo loses, so be it, as long as he fights great"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar De La Hoya explains "If Canelo loses, so be it, as long as he fights great"

https://youtu.be/CzFqaRVzx14

^^^^click link^^^^

Oscar De La Hoya explains if Canelo loses, so be it as long he looks great doing it.

"Canelo wins I go home & kiss my children on their heads in bed Saturday night, GGG wins I go on a coke + alcohol bender for 7 days & maybe try on some panties, so be it"

Comment

if canelo loses in a fight of the year kind of fight there will simply be a rematch. the ginger will still be a draw even if he gets crushed by ggg. its not the end of the world for him or oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        "Canelo wins I go home & kiss my children on their heads in bed Saturday night, GGG wins I go on a coke + alcohol bender for 7 days & maybe try on some panties, so be it"
        too real

Comment

Someone need to watch out for oscar if Canelo loses. And am really really serious.

Comment

Either way Oscar is going on a Coke and alcohol bender!!! I can see him going home kissing his kids good night and going out for a massive bender.

Comment

Oh, Lol, that was lost in translation for Oscar.

Comment

thats the way it should be for every fighter, one lose isnt the end of the world.

Comment

Yup. End thread.

Comment

Shrimp and Bag
                    That's the way you do it
                    Lmao
                    And yeah Canelo gonna take this
                    I was leaning towards ko late but now thinking close decision
                    I think I am underestimating Golovkin based on his last few fights
                    I do believe he got slower and maybe a little older but definitely gonna try to do what he can this being his big shot of sort

Comment

Working...
                    X