Can't find too many credible people picking Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am credible and I got GGG.

Comment

The recency bias wrt the Jacobs/GGG fight is insane and completely unfounded. Remember when Canelo lost 7 rounds to Lara? What does that say about his chances in the ring with GGG?

Comment

when push came to shove the vast majority picked golovkin in the pick em. People arent as confident in canelo as they make out and hes betting underdog for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          what about jubei? is he still around or he left when the fight was signed??
          He moved on to his next alt once Kovalev got stopped.

Comment

I don't see too many credible people who think this fight is a foregone conclusion for either fighter. Anyone who thinks this is an easy night for either fighter, I have to question their knowledge of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Look at that body, neck, face. Looks so deformed.
              So that's proof? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dfflop View Post
                The recency bias wrt the Jacobs/GGG fight is insane and completely unfounded. Remember when Canelo lost 7 rounds to Lara? What does that say about his chances in the ring with GGG?
                Lara is a better boxer than golovkin

Comment

The mainstream media within boxing, wants Canelo Alvarez to win! (But unfortunately this is not going to happen!)....

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    when push came to shove the vast majority picked golovkin in the pick em. People arent as confident in canelo as they make out and hes betting underdog for a reason
                    So if canelo wins, you'll be here to say congratulations them right? No b1tching, crying, whining, etc. You'll just accept he won and that's it?

Comment

Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
                      I am credible and I got GGG.
                      Yes, based on your name, you definitely seem credible, and very unbiased

Comment

Working...
                      X