Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not one of the best.

He is the best.
    Kamikaze mindset Plus speed and power with inhuman cardio he would constantly find ways to go around your guard and find opportunities that other boxers would never even fathom to think.

Comment

• Chrnologically. The offensive fighters in their era was........

1. Henry Armstrong
      2. Roberto Duran
      3. Manny Pacquiao

Comment

• 100% absolutely

And when you think about how hes been fighting above his weight class and gives away height and reach in every fight in the last decade or so and is giving future first ballot HOF's career worse beatings, the answer is obvious

List of Future HOF Career Worst Beatings

Barrera 1
        Morales 2
        Marquez
        De La Hoya
        Hatton
        Bradley all 3 fights

Non HOF Career worst beatings

Diaz
        Clottey
        Rios
        Algieri
        Vargas
        Horn

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          .............. NO SIR, You are the one that has poor comprehension skills!!!!!

I even said it to you AGAIN in my previous post that the topic was about the first 4 rounds but you butted in with your DEFLECTIONs!!!!!!

Don't you mean I butted in to prove that your logic is flawed and you are ******ed?

How stupid do you have to be to try to bring up Lederman's scorecard not realizing he had PAC whipped even more than two of the judges.

Idiot

Let me explain this to your dumbass one more time. Try to keep up, mental midget.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Harold Lederman gave Manny the 2nd round.
          Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          I also analyzed round 3 and determined that the Vegas judges had the wrong guy winning that round.

After 4 rounds, the score cards could have been 3-1 Manny but it is Vegas and Floyd is the hometown guy who gets these types of advantages..

THAT'S ****ING ******ED.

You're saying the score could have been 3-1 Pac because Lederman gave round 2 to Pac and YOU gave round 3 to Pac. For obvious reasons that's ****ing hysterical, but let me ignore what makes that hysterical for the time being.

SO ACCORDING TO YOU, IF YOU FIND MULTIPLE UNOFFICIAL JUDGES THAT GAVE MANNY EACH OF THE 12 ROUNDS, YOU THINK THAT MEANS YOU'VE PROVEN A CASE OF MAYWEATHER POSSIBLY LOSING 12-0????

BECAUSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.

YEA IT COULD HAVE BEEN 12-0 PAC, IF YOU'RE ****ING ******ED. JUST LIKE IT COULD HAVE BEEN 3-1 PAC AFTER 4, IF YOU'RE ****ING ******ED

YOU ARE ****ING ******ED. AND WHAT'S EVEN MORE ******ED IS THAT ONE OF THESE "UNOFFICIAL JUDGES" THAT YOU'RE INCLUDING IN YOUR STUPIDTY IS....YOU!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 09-14-2017, 07:53 AM.

Comment

• Undoubtedly and you could put him anywhere in the Top 3 of all-time offensively.

Comment

• When he fought Barrera it was like watching a hurricane, everyone was like "where the **** did this guy come from" and brought more fans to boxing with his aggressive style than for his personality. A resounding yes, one of the greatest.

Comment

• Pac is one of the greatest offensive fighter and one of the most underated defense and counter puncher fighter.

Pac easily counter and wobbled floyd who claimed himself as TBE. :LOL1:

Comment

• Good fighter and probably an ATG in some weight classes (126, 130 come to mind). His offense was definitely tricky throughout his career. It was blinding like prime RJJ, but it was nonetheless effective.

However, it's tough to "rank" his offense because of his insistence on avoiding PED testing. Damn shame

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Pac is one of the greatest offensive fighter and one of the most underated defense and counter puncher fighter.

Pac easily counter and wobbled floyd who claimed himself as TBE. :LOL1:

Teacher problems...XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post

Teacher problems...XD
                      maybe Horn is just much better fighter than floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X