Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not gonna lie, floyd played it right.

"We all know the Pacquiao fight, at this particular time, will never happen, and the reason why the fight won't happen is because I will never do business with Bob Arum again in life, and Pacquiao is Bob Arum's fighter. Bob Arum gives Pacquiao a date, whereas Floyd Mayweather gives Floyd Mayweather his own date. I will be fighting again in May and I will be fighting again in September. I'm gonna give you two reasons the Pacquiao fight is not going to happen. Like I said before, I will never do business with Bob Arum in life, but I don't wish him nothing bad,"

Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s crafty, well-plotted style in the boxing ring carried over to his decision of choosing when to fight*Manny Pacquiao*too, he said.

At his gym Tuesday, on media day for a fight that is expected to destroy pay-per-view and live-gate records, Mayweather (47-0, 26 knockouts) detailed why he finally agreed to fight the record eight-division champion from the Philippines.

Everything in life is about timing,” Mayweather said. “I don’t regret anything. The time is now.

“Before, I don’t think this fight was as big as this. With me going out there getting bigger and bigger, not just in boxing, but outside the sport, and him stepping outside boxing and continuing to grow outside the sport, the names are much bigger now than they were before.
    Last edited by WesternChamp; 09-15-2017, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
      Why not......y'all do it with floyd. Ain't pacquiao supposedly on Floyd's level?
      Those who do it with Floyd are also as smart as you.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        What? Now you are upset that I quoted you? I was looking for answers about the cut-off dates. You decided to duck it altogether.

Then you were talking up the Cotto fight. I was wondering what you thought about this:

You got that? You speak Tagalog, don't you? Oh.. let me translate that for you.

What you think?
        upset? you just said im always ducking you. so if you know that beforehand, why do you even quote me? go outside bro lol. get some fresh air. not today my friend, not today. go back to your floyd vs pac thread and debate with links.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          not gonna lie, floyd played it right.

"We all know the Pacquiao fight, at this particular time, will never happen, and the reason why the fight won't happen is because I will never do business with Bob Arum again in life, and Pacquiao is Bob Arum's fighter. Bob Arum gives Pacquiao a date, whereas Floyd Mayweather gives Floyd Mayweather his own date. I will be fighting again in May and I will be fighting again in September. I'm gonna give you two reasons the Pacquiao fight is not going to happen. Like I said before, I will never do business with Bob Arum in life, but I don't wish him nothing bad,"

Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s crafty, well-plotted style in the boxing ring carried over to his decision of choosing when to fight*Manny Pacquiao*too, he said.

At his gym Tuesday, on media day for a fight that is expected to destroy pay-per-view and live-gate records, Mayweather (47-0, 26 knockouts) detailed why he finally agreed to fight the record eight-division champion from the Philippines.

Everything in life is about timing,” Mayweather said. “I don’t regret anything. The time is now.

“Before, I don’t think this fight was as big as this. With me going out there getting bigger and bigger, not just in boxing, but outside the sport, and him stepping outside boxing and continuing to grow outside the sport, the names are much bigger now than they were before.

What the **** does that prove? So he thinks the fight became bigger after time. Ok...?

Why did Pac need over 14 days for random testing? Oh, that's right, within 14 days he magically becomes afraid of needles. Wasn't that what his team said?

Something like that, right?

Comment

upset? you just said im always ducking you. so if you know that beforehand, why do you even quote me? go outside bro lol. get some fresh air. not today my friend, not today. go back to your floyd vs pac thread and debate with links.
            Oh, my bad. I thought you would like to be a man and not duck.

I didn't know you were just going to admit to ducking.

Well then my work is done. Carry on

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              We're not talking complete package here. Talking about the execution. Inb4 "Marquez doe" already unveiled your gameplan serious answers please.
              Fighters I'd rate above Manny, just off the top:

Pryor
              SRR
              SRL
              Duran
              Gonzalez
              Tszu
              ODLH
              Froch
              Tyson
              JMM
              Moralez
              JCC
              Margarito

Fighters I think arguably are equally as devastating, possibly more, possibly less:

Holyfield
              Maidana
              Rungvisai
              Prince Naseem
              Tua
              Foreman

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Pryor
                SRR
                SRL
                Duran
                Gonzalez
                Tszu
                ODLH
                Froch
                Tyson
                JMM
                Moralez
                JCC
                Margarito

Fighters I think arguably are equally as devastating, possibly more, possibly less:

Holyfield
                Maidana
                Rungvisai
                Prince Naseem
                Tua
                Foreman

Holyfield could get you outta there with a single headbutt. Vicious fighter.

Comment

actually its the fight where the mayweathers started accusing him because they couldnt believe it.

starts @ 1:53 if you dont wanna watch the rest, dont wanna offend you any more.

And that's the video I was referring to when I said that Floyd basically admitted to being scared of prime Pacquiao. If that very video had not been filmed, I could have got on board with Floyd trying to make the fight when it counted most. If he wasn't scared then other fighters at the time would have already been on ped testing programs to fight Floyd but they weren't. It was only for Pacquiao. Floyd fans have to pick him using the testing as a way to duck the fight or it meant that he was scared of Manny. You just can't have it both ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Pryor
                    SRR
                    SRL
                    Duran
                    Gonzalez
                    Tszu
                    ODLH
                    Froch
                    Tyson
                    JMM
                    Moralez
                    JCC
                    Margarito

Holyfield
                    Maidana
                    Rungvisai
                    Prince Naseem
                    Tua
                    Foreman

You're joking with that list right?

Comment

• Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
                      Those who do it with Floyd are also as smart as you.
                      No they aren't....neither are you.

Comment

Working...
                      X