Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG: My Whole Career I've Been Denied Fights - Now That Ends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
    GGG vs. ZURDO

Golovkin should man up & finally fight Gilberto ZURDO Ramirez @ 168 after this loss on September 16th. It would be a great comback fight.

GGG has been ducking ZURDO for a few years now, time to settle the score.
    Zurdo is the one scared. Hasn't even come down to fight GGG. Zurdo has made 160, GGG has never made 168. Clearly Zurdo is scared here.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
      GGG vs. ZURDO

Golovkin should man up & finally fight Gilberto ZURDO Ramirez @ 168 after this loss on September 16th. It would be a great comback fight.

GGG has been ducking ZURDO for a few years now, time to settle the score.
      Golovkin will never take a risk without getting a huge reward. Unless that fight pays very good he won't do it. He already is cashing out with canelo now he's gonna get retired by him

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
        ward turned you down?
        You beat me to it lol if he would have accepted that fight we probably wouldn't be talking about triple g today lol not to mention he also accepted step aside money before lol

Comment

GGG you better bring it leave the past in the past the time is now! Because everyone knows you're gonna need a KO to win. The judges may potentially rob you.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post

LOL! Here's what I think of your post.

"peeleft:
            Would you like some more bums or guys half his size for Golovqueen? Lol

Comment

GGG knows it doesn't get sent bigger than this. I expect home to be at his very best. What a freaking fight

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                Golovkin will never take a risk without getting a huge reward. Unless that fight pays very good he won't do it. He already is cashing out with canelo now he's gonna get retired by him
                I agree with you , great observation, Golovkin might just retire after this defeat. He was too sore after the Jacob's fight, after Saturday he might just retire.

GGG vs. ROD "SALSA" SALKA in Monaco in December or January. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  LOL! Got to love the haters. Guys 99% of the time who haven't accomplished sht in their own lives of any type and calling everyone bums.
                  Nsb in a nutshell.

Comment

He speaks the truth. Those middleweight champs did flat refuse to fight him. Ward isn't a middleweight and has nothing to do with what he is saying. Canelo is accepting the challenge like the brave boxer he is.

Comment

When did GGG say these quotes? They don't sound like him at all. Sounds like a PR person just made stuff up for the press release, and GGG said "yeah that's fine."

Comment

Working...
                      X