Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG: My Whole Career I've Been Denied Fights - Now That Ends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    actually he did once . . . . but I don't believe Ward ever ducked Golovkin nor do I believe Golovkin ducked Ward.
    there was never a duck from both sides... but GGG's trainer said 164 or gtfo, which many people considered a clear duck from Golovkin's side.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Good points but WTF has Charlo done at MW to deserve a shot? Way different from GGG and Martinez.

that is not the point

Charlo is not making out like Golovkin ducked him

Q. what had Golovkin done to deserve cutting in front of the Cotto payday for Martinez?

A. not much more than Charlo did to deserve cutting in front of the Canelo payday for Golovkin

it's the same thing, give or take nothing important

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        Your anti ggg agenda is shining through here it's hard to take you seriously. First why would ggg mention charlo at this point? He made his me debut in July, the canelo fight was signed in May. So you want him to talk about fighting charlo whilst preparing for the biggest fight of his life? I'm not even a massive ggg fan but it makes me laugh when I see posts like this blatantly ignoring all logic and reason just to **** on someone

There was definitely a crossover period in 2012/2013 where ggg and Martinez could have fought.

As for refusing to fight cotto and canelo unless it was at the mw limit good on him. If you want the belts to be in play it's only right the fight takes place at the full limit.

nah..... you just love you some Golovkin

" There was definitely a crossover period in 2012/2013 where ggg and Martinez could have fought "

" could " =/= earned or deserved

Martinez earned the right to finish his career on his own terms

the situation is similar to Pacquiao/Spence

Manny can do whatever he likes..... Spence will either get his opportunity, or he will not..... but I bet he won't cry about it

Comment

Originally posted by Da Wizard View Post
          is that why u ducked Ward? Lmfao stfu u clown.

ur career u were spoon fed bums. Now that ends, cauz they cashing you out, son.
          The same Ward who called GGG out when Ward was on the sidelines and GGG already had a fight planned? The same Ward who fights at a different weight to GGG? Yeah what a duck...

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            that is not the point

Charlo is not making out like Golovkin ducked him

Q. what had Golovkin done to deserve cutting in front of the Cotto payday for Martinez?

A. not much more than Charlo did to deserve cutting in front of the Canelo payday for Golovkin

it's the same thing, give or take nothing important
            That's the thing, it just wasn't his time yet, I don't subscribe to the "Everyone is ducking" me theory too. He was in the position that Charlo is now but you don't see the media telling us everyone is ducking Charlo.

I do believe his promoter in Germany denied him his opportunity at Felix strum doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
              actually he did once . . . . but I don't believe Ward ever ducked Golovkin nor do I believe Golovkin ducked Ward.
              You don't believe it because you wouldn't believe it if ggg ****ed your mother in front of you, you don't believe anything that ggg has done to prove what a protected 35 yr old hypocrite hypejob he is.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                The same Ward who called GGG out when Ward was on the sidelines and GGG already had a fight planned? The same Ward who fights at a different weight to GGG? Yeah what a duck...
                Ggg ducked Ward thats a fact. And unlike gggimps I back it up with proof,theres tons more proof but this is just 2 examples of proof. Exhibit A.Him putting his foot in his mouth as usual & contradicting himself like a scared bītch after claiming "anyone from 154-168" & he has said it out his own mouth since then too, despite gggroupies saying"he didn't say that,& he doesn't know English,etc."
                If anyone wants to see proof ggg ducked Ward then read both these links showing the career cherrypicking hypocrite hypejob he is:
                http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...0-split--93258
                http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...weight--106038

Exhibit B. https://youtu.be/GKGbttrMLag he is on video looking straight shook entirely like the scared loudmouth he is who had his bluff called & bītched out vs Ward because he knows Ward would murder him which is why he considered ggg a tune-up..

Heres where he says Ward is too much for him when asked what he has to say about Ward claiming (truthfully) that gggs ducking him: https://youtu.be/G6_IPGpBlYs
                Last edited by kushking; 09-13-2017, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  Ggg ducked Ward thats a fact. And unlike gggimps I back it up with proof,theres tons more proof but this is just 2 examples of proof. Exhibit A.Him putting his foot in his mouth as usual & contradicting himself like a scared bītch after claiming "anyone from 154-168" & he has said it out his own mouth since then too, despite gggroupies saying"he didn't say that,& he doesn't know English,etc."
                  If anyone wants to see proof ggg ducked Ward then read both these links showing the career cherrypicking hypocrite hypejob he is:
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...0-split--93258
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...weight--106038

Exhibit B. https://youtu.be/GKGbttrMLaghe is on video looking straight shook entirely like the scared loudmouth he is who had his bluff called & bītched out vs Ward because he knows Ward would murder him which is why he considered ggg a tune-up..

Heres where he says Ward is too much for him when asked what he has to say about Ward saying (the truth) that hes ducking him: https://youtu.be/G6_IPGpBlYs
                  How do you duck someone who is a different weight than you?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    nah..... you just love you some Golovkin

" There was definitely a crossover period in 2012/2013 where ggg and Martinez could have fought "

" could " =/= earned or deserved

Martinez earned the right to finish his career on his own terms

the situation is similar to Pacquiao/Spence

Manny can do whatever he likes..... Spence will either get his opportunity, or he will not..... but I bet he won't cry about it

He held a belt at the time. Martinez was fighting a lot of average opponents who didn't deserve to fight him so why not unify instead?

I am a big Sergio fan but you can't compare him to a bonafide box office star like PAC man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      That's the thing, it just wasn't his time yet, I don't subscribe to the "Everyone is ducking" me theory too. He was in the position that Charlo is now but you don't see the media telling us everyone is ducking Charlo.

I do believe his promoter in Germany denied him his opportunity at Felix strum doe.
                      What the hell is wrong with you guys. Charlo has been the mandatory since July. The canelo and ggg fight was signed in May. What do you want, ggg to hold a press conference saying "sorry guys I'm pulling out of the canelo fight and fighting charlo instead so I can keep a few people on nsb happy"

Comment

Working...
                      X