Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin Make Grand Arrivals at MGM in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin Make Grand Arrivals at MGM in Vegas

Canelo-Golovkin Grand Arrivals Las Vegas Photos Gallery - More than 20,000 fans at T-Mobile Arena and millions watching on Pay-Per-View will be treated to a stacked undercard line-up in support of the Sept. 16 showdown between lineal and Ring Magazine Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (49-1-1, 34 KOs) and WBC/WBA/IBF/IBO Middleweight World Champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ready to see a gun shy ggg? Too bad, skills pay them bills

Comment

GGG looking nervous as hell. Canelo's about to cancel Christmas on his ass!

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        Lmao... thaT fake a.ss smile. We've all seen it

Comment

Conor McGregor looking bulked up for his second boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
            Facial-expression and mind readers now...

Canelo won't get passed GGG's jab... just like he couldn't handle Mayweather's...

Comment

Oscar looks like that "friend" trying to get in the picture lol. GGG didn't look scared to me. And I'm not saying this to be a truth, but I've got friends who are on the juice, and his eyes have that same look. He could be tired from shedding weight or anything. I just like that we have two guys, one with power, one with A LOT of power that are going to stand in front of each other. I was also surprised to see that Jacobs was 32-1 with 29 ko's when he fought Gennady and he couldn't put him down, so I don't necessarily see Canelo putting him down. It could go 12 rounds, but that weight drained Chavez Jr was a **** tuneup for someone like Golovkin. Canelo is still great, though, so this should be a fun fight to watch.

Comment

The undercard is crap.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post

Canelo won't get passed GGG's jab... just like he couldn't handle Mayweather's...
                  No one goes to toe with canelo and survives the whole fight. Ggg is probably gonna be the first one to do that

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post

And Psychics now... Don't quit your day job Cleo!

Comment

Working...
                    X