Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Pulev: 70,000 Tickets Sold, Attendance Record Broken!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    You're a GGG Stan so I doubt you know anything about high ticket sales
    Sales and attendance are two different things. Care to address the substance of my post, or are you content to sit there like a little kid calling names over the web?

Comment

We all knew AJ was a star but to sell out 70k in one day against Pulev????!!!! Even I said they would struggle to sell out a stadium because Pulev doesn’t even speak English and I doubt half the people going have even heard of him!

Basically AJ can sell out a stadium to take a **** and people will still pay to watch. Hearn said they will get permission to add more seats on the pitch so should be a total of 80k fans at Cardiff on the night.

That's going to make this fight the biggest indoor event in history in the whole world.
      Last edited by NahMean; 09-12-2017, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Impressive. Friend of mine managed to get us tickets really looking forward to this one.

Comment

Joshua a star in U.K. Can sell out stadiums vs anyone. If fury ever got act together they would set records out there

Comment

Boxing legacy lives on. 2 Kings
            2 biggest names in boxing. Joshua is next to whoop one of those mma rejects

We wuz kangz and **** lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              Impressive. Friend of mine managed to get us tickets really looking forward to this one.
              why? pulev is a bum, this will be over in less than 4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicoya415 View Post
                Do you think people are going to buy tickets and not attend?
                I'm not saying the record won't be broken, but at this point, were putting the cart before the horse. There's no guarantee that those ticket buyers will show. I bought 2 tickets for GGG-Lemieux, but when my gf couldn't go that weekend, only one of us was actually in attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Sales and attendance are two different things. Care to address the substance of my post, or are you content to sit there like a little kid calling names over the web?
                  Calm down. Do you really think people are going to not attend after spending money on tickets? Even if they don't come they still get profit from the tickets

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Calm down. Do you really think people are going to not attend after spending money on tickets? Even if they don't come they still get profit from the tickets
                    I think they may very well intend to attend, but no one has ATTENDED anything (by definition of the term). Further, I dont care about profit. Attendance is not related to profit. Attendance is asses in seats. Not a single ass has sat in a seat yet for this fight.

This is like saying my son plans on going to school everyday, so let's give him a perfect attendance certificate now.

Comment

Damn Pulev sold 70k tickets he's a big draw now.

Comment

Working...
                      X