Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook is fighting Miguel Cotto in the UK in December.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight if true, doe

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Did Cotto look that bad vs that Asian cat he fought a couple weeks back? Still haven't gotten around to watching that fight.

I like Cotto's chances here personally.
      no cotto boxed him perfectly. cotto looked way better than brook in his last 2 fights....

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Did Cotto look that bad vs that Asian cat he fought a couple weeks back? Still haven't gotten around to watching that fight.

I like Cotto's chances here personally.
        He actually looked good and threw and landed the most punches of his career in a single fight.

Comment

Absolutely no chance this fight happens.

I'd love to see it tho, I would give Kell the edge, even after the two stoppage defeats. He's bigger than Cotto and Cotto fights at a lower intensity than GGG and Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
            I didn't catch Cotto's last one either to be honest but I like Brook and just think Cotto is getting a little too old to be in the game.

He has a good chance but doesn't need to be taking the punishment anymore.
            Man I think Brook gots to be a lil shook with the damage he's taken in his last couple fights. I'm in a little disbelief Brook still wants to fight after getting his face all f#cked up.

But yea Cotto isn't a spring chicken so its not like he's unbeatable himself.

Comment

I would like to watch such a fight...

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                Absolutely no chance this fight happens.

I'd love to see it tho, I would give Kell the edge, even after the two stoppage defeats. He's bigger than Cotto and Cotto fights at a lower intensity than GGG and Spence.
                Hearn was hinting at a world title fight on some Sunday card in December in a video I watched of him today. Idk if this is legit that fight, but it could fit the bill in theory & it fits Cotto's last day of the year retirement perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Good fight if true, doe
                  Hearn said on ifl yesterday hes looking into putting a big xmas card on a Sunday, Brook and Degale supposed to be back in December so I assume it features the pair of them, then chuck in a few rumours.

Comment

If this is true then Brook is a god damn idiot. Did he learn NOTHING from last 2 fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                      Hearn said on ifl yesterday hes looking into putting a big xmas card on a Sunday, Brook and Degale supposed to be back in December so I assume it features the pair of them, then chuck in a few rumours.
                      Would be a big risk for a first fight back after the injury. But then so was Errol Spence. I think Brook is just all about big fights now.

Not sure I can see Hearn getting enough money together to get a huge star like Cotto over though. Brook is moderately big name over here, but he hasn't crossed over or anything, he is just a big name in boxing circles.

Comment

Working...
                      X