Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook is fighting Miguel Cotto in the UK in December.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Yep. And I'd think 154 would actually benefit Brook. He's too delusional to let those last two beatings put him in a bad spot mentally, too.
    ... right........................

Comment

Titanium face now? Both eye sockets?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Did Cotto look that bad vs that Asian cat he fought a couple weeks back? Still haven't gotten around to watching that fight.

I like Cotto's chances here personally.
        Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
        I didn't catch Cotto's last one either to be honest but I like Brook and just think Cotto is getting a little too old to be in the game.
        He handed a lot of leather and had good energy for an old dog in the game, he smashed Kamegai with everything but the kitchen sink and took a lot of shots in return. I was wondering if Kamegai was going to wear him down and have a chance stop him as fight drew out, but Kamegai didn't have the power to trouble Cotto, whose stamina over 12 was impressive.

The fight had shades of Cotto-Margarito in that Kamegai is a FREAK OF NATURE. Dude cannot be hurt! I know Cotto was in there thinking "What the fuck." Dude just kept coming, it was pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Titanium face now? Both eye sockets?
          He's the real life bionic face man.

If Cotto is on the table or straight legit I'd recommend a lighter punching opponent for Kell if I had any say with him. I'm the first guy complaining when guys take soft touches, but if any guy needs an easy touch its a guy with 2 L's in a row who's broken half his face back to back. Ffs tempt Paulie outta retirement or something. Talk McGregor into a UK superfight that a bunch of Irish cats could actually afford & not have to travel THAT far to see. Don't give Cotto a call.

Comment

aside from rematching canelo the brook fight makes the best financial sense since you are bringing in two major food chains. thats why canelo fought 2 british dudes,a puerto rican,and mexican his last 4 fight$.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              He's the real life bionic face man.

If Cotto is on the table or straight legit I'd recommend a lighter punching opponent for Kell if I had any say with him. I'm the first guy complaining when guys take soft touches, but if any guy needs an easy touch its a guy with 2 L's in a row who's broken half his face back to back. Ffs tempt Paulie outta retirement or something. Talk McGregor into a UK superfight that a bunch of Irish cats could actually afford & not have to travel THAT far to see. Don't give Cotto a call.
              Cotto can't fuck up titanium eyes though it'd be ok.

Comment

I doubt Cotto fights again this year.

Comment

No source at all for this though...

Comment

You made this up after watching Hearns interview.

Comment

IF this is true then it's a really good and interesting fight. Cotto will earn a fortune here in England because it will do big PPV numbers. I don't know who would win but I would lean very slightly towards cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X