No announcement yet.

Finito López 51-0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
    yeah he had a draw but it hurts me to say this but as probably Mayweather biggiest fan on this forum I gotta say mayweather better thanks tony weeks who didnt call teh fight and make mayweather see the doctor in the first maidana fight when mayweather was crying to tony weeks that he couldnt see cause it would have been a NC cause 4 rounds havent been completed. Mayweather is mad at tony weeks cause weeks ignored him but it was a blessing in disguise.

I keep it all the way real, so people gonna come in here and hate on this statement but its true. Its a fact mayweather was pandering to the ref tony weeks looking for help kept saying "I CANT SEE, I CANT SEE". Now if tony weeks the ref would have listened to mayweather and paused the fight for him to see the doctor and they would have called the fight cause YOU CANT SEE and since its before 4 rounds were completed it would have become a NC.
    It's very impressive that you can say this about your favorite fighter. I'll have to call you "The One with Integrity" from now on. Excellent post.

Comment

The only fighter in boxing history to retire undefeated from the amateurs AND pros

Comment

I don't pay much attention to the Marciano and then Mayweather records. Chavez won his first 80 or more fights with no draws and no split decisions, only KOs or UDs, He could have retired undefeated and they would have more than 30 fights to go to even tie his record. He didn't retire even though he was old and past prime. Because he lost fights in his old age his undefeated record no longer counts to the bean counters. It still counts to me. Being undefeated is good but it doesn't mean you are better than other great fighters who may have lost or had a draw.Lopez was a fantastic boxer and the draw doesn't change that.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          Um no. JCC was 87-0 before he drew with Pernell Whitaker.
          So sad to see this from a 2007. Buddy, there's a difference between "was" and "is". There's a difference between "to start a career" and "to finish a career". Two different records.

Link me to one BoxRec profile that shows more than 50 wins without a loss, draw, or no contest. GO!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            So sad to see this from a 2007. Buddy, there's a difference between "was" and "is". There's a difference between "to start a career" and "to finish a career". Two different records.

Link me to one BoxRec profile that shows more than 50 wins without a loss, draw, or no contest. GO!
            Chavez had already beat a murderer's row of fighters including Camacho, La Porte, Rosario, Meldrick Taylor, Mayweather, Hernandez, Lockridge Haugen etc...

A better Career than Floyds.

And he was 87-0

if he retired like Floyd did 10 times before the age Chavez lost at, he would have the record by a HUGE margin.

Comment

#FloydRuinsLives

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                I will answer your question when you learn basic English, ****boy.
                Y yo cuando tu aprendas a pensar y aprendas otro idioma, pedazo de maricón.

Lo más cercano a un puto nazi es un mierda de Americano arrogante.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  Stop being a hater and post some good content you fùcking scrub.
                  I got some pics of your mother's arse.

Comment

nope Money Mayweather ATG p4p #1 has the record and best resume

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      Chavez had already beat a murderer's row of fighters including Camacho, La Porte, Rosario, Meldrick Taylor, Mayweather, Hernandez, Lockridge Haugen etc...

A better Career than Floyds.

And he was 87-0

if he retired like Floyd did 10 times before the age Chavez lost at, he would have the record by a HUGE margin.
                      could have doesnt count.

Comment

Working...
                      X