No announcement yet.

Chocolatito is a future HOF and ATG lil man better put some respeck on his name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
    Can't believe the hate he is getting. I'm staring to realize who knows about the sport and who doesn't.
    Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    Come on man....this guys father died and he continued to fight.

He is not a svelt 115er and was a beast @ 112 and below where he was undefeated 40+ fights

I watch the little guys and look for them so i may know a bit more than some casual boxing fans.

Since 2014....he has fought 6 champions and one 2x....fought pretty much nothing but championship fights since 2008....come on

we agree for once.

that guy's career and how people evaluate what happened with his two fights with rungvisai is a litmus test for who genuinely has no idea what they're talking about, and who hasn't watched chocolatito since he was a 105 and 108 lber with about as much skill and as accomplished as anybody who fought at the weight not named lopez.

chocolatito had beena championship level fighter for 10 years and he'd very clearly slipped. that some people are calling hiim a never was instead of a has been just lets you know that they weren't willing to watch a crappy feed of one of his fights in japan when he was one of the planet's best fighters not named mayweather or pacquiao.

Comment

goddammit, can't believe i'm gonna agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        You are a crazy nationalist guy.

Broner has 4 champs in different weights too.

Santa has 3 belts...

Is better unified a division and Gonzalez never did it.
        Let see cuadras or Etrada attempt the same feat... Cuadras is moving to 118, Estrada still has business at 115, but let see if they both fight the champ on his turf at 118 and 122.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
          Let see cuadras or Etrada attempt the same feat... Cuadras is moving to 118, Estrada still has business at 115, but let see if they both fight the champ on his turf at 118 and 122.
          And? Santa Cruz has 3 belts and Broner 4.

That's more a physical thing than a boxer skill thing.

Choco had the ability to drained himself in 105-108 pounds being a natural 112 pounds. Like Broner in 130-15 pounds.

Estrada wants clean his division. Some that Choco Diva never did in all his career.

Choco has brain damage with his 0 defense

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            That's more a physical thing than a boxer skill thing.

Choco has brain damage with his 0 defense
            If you think it does not take boxing skills to become world champion at multiple weights and I mean real world champion not just paper champion then you are beyond hope, and Chocolatitos willingness to take a hit while on the offense is what gave him his fourth world championship and the Win over Estrada.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
              If you think it does not take boxing skills to become world champion at multiple weights and I mean real world champion not just paper champion then you are beyond hope, and Chocolatitos willingness to take a hit while on the offense is what gave him his fourth world championship and the Win over Estrada.
              Estrada drained in 108 pounds... And with 21 years old and then he ducked Estrada in flyweight division.

You are crazy.

Is more a physical thing than skills.

Chocolatito showed this.

The guy is a donkey without good defense, he always bullied midgets and fighters without power and against fighters like Cuadras or Sor he struggled so bad because his fault of skills and boxing.

Guy always received a lot of punches. Look the fight vs Rosas or Vargas. But Sor was not those.midgets

Comment

I am sure he will be a first ballot entry into the Hall of Fame. This KO loss doesn't erase his great career which is much more than enough to get him into the Hall and be remembered as a great boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
                  Can't believe the hate he is getting. I'm staring to realize who knows about the sport and who doesn't.
                  +1

A couple of losses to a great fighter like Sor Rungvisai and at Roman's highest weight don't negate he's a great fighter. You could argue he was willing to push himself against a great fighter at a higher weight.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    we agree for once.

that guy's career and how people evaluate what happened with his two fights with rungvisai is a litmus test for who genuinely has no idea what they're talking about, and who hasn't watched chocolatito since he was a 105 and 108 lber with about as much skill and as accomplished as anybody who fought at the weight not named lopez.

chocolatito had beena championship level fighter for 10 years and he'd very clearly slipped. that some people are calling hiim a never was instead of a has been just lets you know that they weren't willing to watch a crappy feed of one of his fights in japan when he was one of the planet's best fighters not named mayweather or pacquiao.
                    ****s unreal

I been following him since he beat Niida..Niida was one my favs back then

This dude kicked ass and dominated a decade....wtf is wrong with these guys

Yea we dont always agree but i try to give due credit

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      goddammit, can't believe i'm gonna agree with you
                      Stranger things have happened

Comment

Working...
                      X