Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara's Advice for Golovkin: Can't Beat Canelo by Decision in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara is the truth.

Comment

[QUOTE=BigStomps;18037336]
      Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      Okay fair enough. It all goes down this weekend so let the best man win.
      curious as to what you thought of the fight and decision?

Comment

[QUOTE=rrayvez;18058805]
        Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        curious as to what you thought of the fight and decision?
        That dumb b itch can't score obviously. IDK what fight she was watching! It was a great fight, both Fighters had their moments. Props to both of them.
        I don't have a problem with the draw. Me, I scored it 7-5 triple g but that's me. I've seen worst outcomes in boxing so I won't call it a robbery. I think there will be a rematch but I don't think it will be next. I see Canelo fighting Cotto next and triple g fighting Saunders.
        What you think of the fight and the scoring?

Comment

[QUOTE=BigStomps;18037045]
          getting emotional on me again?? Here's what I give Canelo credit for, fighting trout, Lara and Cotto. More so trout and Lara because they were high risk low reward. I think he beat trout, but the knock down was the difference. He didn't dominate like the scorecards said. I think lara won but don't have a problem with Canelo getting the decision. As I told you before, I don't like the wide ass scorecards he gets in these fights though. It's not representative of what's happening in the fight and looks shady. It's favoritism because he's Mexican and has that fan base. That's why I think ggg has to go for the ko because anything even semi competitive goes to Canelo. That's my opinion.[/QUOTE

And I'm cool with that assessment. I don't agree with the score cards either. All three fights were very close fights but I do feel he beat Cotto and Trout. The Lara fight could have gone either way but it wasn't a robbery. Lara makes it sound like he got robbed and you pretty much saying he's right.
          I read alot of your comments and even though you and me don't always see eye to eye I do feel you have knowledge when it comes to Boxing. But this is the first time you've given Canelo props for anything. Maybe it's cause I called you on it. But every other time you bash him even when he don't deserve it. If Canelo wins this weekend I want you and all the haters to give him props and don't come up with any excuses. Everyone thinks Canelo gets special treatment so Triple g knows what he's gotta do and don't leave it to the judges.
          Well he tried not too.....lol. still think everyone is wrong about that special treatment?

Comment

[QUOTE=BigStomps;18058855]

That dumb b itch can't score obviously. IDK what fight she was watching! It was a great fight, both Fighters had their moments. Props to both of them.
            I don't have a problem with the draw. Me, I scored it 7-5 triple g but that's me. I've seen worst outcomes in boxing so I won't call it a robbery. I think there will be a rematch but I don't think it will be next. I see Canelo fighting Cotto next and triple g fighting Saunders.
            What you think of the fight and the scoring?
            I saw ggg winning a competitive fight. I felt like he was in control more often and had Canelo uncomfortable with the pressure. 7-5 is about right. But as is usually the case, 1 judge has to go completely left and **** up the integrity of the fight. I also don't think golden boy will agree to the immediate rematch. Canelo is currently at his best and I think ggg is starting to slip so business wise, they may want to wait a yr or so and give themselves a better chance than what was the case last night. Canelo has age on his side, ggg doesn't.

Comment

[QUOTE=rrayvez;18058949]
              I saw ggg winning a competitive fight. I felt like he was in control more often and had Canelo uncomfortable with the pressure. 7-5 is about right. But as is usually the case, 1 judge has to go completely left and **** up the integrity of the fight. I also don't think golden boy will agree to the immediate rematch. Canelo is currently at his best and I think ggg is starting to slip so business wise, they may want to wait a yr or so and give themselves a better chance than what was the case last night. Canelo has age on his side, ggg doesn't.
              Your probably right. They'll probably wait till next September to do it again. But I don't blame them. They both need a tune up after last nights fight. Don't want Golden Boy promotions to throw Canelo into another war and take years off his career the way they did El Bandido Vargas with those three Wars against Miura, Salido, and Berchelt.

Comment

[QUOTE=B Phontain;18058940]

Well he tried not too.....lol. still think everyone is wrong about that special treatment?
                Aye that's sports in general. No different than Mayweather, Michael Jordan, and every other superstar getting special treatment.

Comment

8-4 / 9-3...

Comment

Lara’s been warning GGG all this time and now it’s happened again.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
                      Lara’s been warning GGG all this time and now it’s happened again.
                      I don't thing GGG gave a shit -- he is taking about $40 million...

Comment

Working...
                      X