Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who currently has the best chance of beating Mayweather's 50-0 record?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    Lomachencko.

Oh wait. I forgot about SALIDO.
    Remember, on this forum that L doesn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      If Wilder keeps fighting Bums he will surpass that record maybe 100 and 0

Lol, Wilder is negotiating with Orlando Salido now to be his opponent November 4th.

Comment

gayfeather clearly lost to castillo in the 1st fight and the fight vs maidonna was a draw therefore fraud weathers record is really 47-1-1 and 1 exibihtion vs connor

Comment

Jeff Horn, he crushed Pac with ease

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            The Thai fight that goes by the name of Chayaphon Moonsri is already 48-0 and a world champion.
            oh **** I forgot about him. Yeah he's probably gonna get it.

Comment

I voted for "Andrew" Ward, but didn't realize how old he was, plus he doesn't fight often enough. Spence has the talent but rarely fights. Not sold on TC at welter yet. Garcia makes the most sense.

Comment

Deontay Wilder will break the record and retire undefeated at 100-0.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  I heard calzaghe is coming out of retirement to face 5 pro debut opponents...my money is on him.
                  He should Fight George St. Pierre on his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                    Out of those guys I could only see Ward and maybe Spence retiring undefeated.

I doubt there's gonna be another "elite" fighter get to 50-0 and retire undefeated. Yeah there's guys who are close to the record but can't call those guys elite until they unify or move up and win more titles. Floyd won what? 11 world titles?
                    Ward definitely but I dont think Spence has the defense to create the longevity.

Comment

Someone that does the exact same thing Gayweather did, cherry picks his way to 51-0, and has enough money to pay off judges.

Comment

Working...
                      X