Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lampley on Mayweather: Maybe He Can Fight a Woman Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know they're being asked but seriously, do they all have to go negative every time Mayweather's name come up? Even if he's not totally retired why did he have to bring up fighting a woman?

Comment

Originally posted by mstewart View Post
      JL is a Freakin POS. Some of the things he say about fighters he doesn't favor is pathetic for any Man to say about another.
      Especially from a Commentary POV.
      He is just as, or maybe more of a biased individual than even Larry Merchant.
      I can't wait to see the totally predictable screed he's gonna go on against May-McGregor in the next episode of The Fight Game

Comment

Haha, while Floyd had his stooping low moments in slapping women, he still beat world boxing champs, and the UFC champ.

All Lampley beat beside his wife, is his dick.

Comment

Man, I use to love Lamps but he's a total dumbass now. He'd still be calling Floyd the GOAT if HBO had hosted the Mayweather-Mcgregor card.

Comment

Maybe Jim Lampley vs Candice Sanders can be on the undercard?

All Jim needs is to get a little vodka and pot into his system first and I think he can still go.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              I dont think he is dogging wife beating, he is dogging mayweathers opposition, a womam just happened to be what sprung to mind to lampley as the next level for mayweather after fighting a 0-0 guy.

Tbe vs serena williams. Serena is in a sport which involves powerful swings, can she spark midget floyd?
              People like Lampley and all other haters will keep Floyd legacy alive for eternity. You know he talking shyt to his grandkids bout Floyd lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Well, they are saying that Chris Cyborg just applied for a boxing license so, yeah I can see that being number 51 for TBE (True Bullschit Entertainer)
                Lol. Its Sunday so I'll pray for you.

Comment

I wonder if Lampley is one of the Pac Turds on here?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    Isnt Lampley an alcoholic wife beater?
                    No thats Floyd youre thinking of.

Comment

*** NEWS FLASH ***

1. When PAC got flattened and damn near killed by JMM, LAMPLEY cried harder than PAC's wife JINKEE!!

2. LAMPLEY praised FLOYD 100% when he was with HBO.

3. LAMPLEY has his own women beating domestic violence issues that HBO swept under the rug!

LAMPLEY and DE LA HATER get the blues just thinking about FLOYDS success. They are jealous,envious and very miserable!!

Comment

Working...
                      X