Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lampley on Mayweather: Maybe He Can Fight a Woman Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not exactly a woman Jim. I heard there's a gay muay Thai champion in Thailand. that would be very exciting to watch..it will break may-pac record.

How i wish it will happen...

Comment

• I don't think it was meant as a shot against Mayweather's woman-beating past. Lampley himself stands guilty of that charge. I think he is referring to the circus atmosphere of Mayweather fights and his preference for a sure thing with regard to leveraging every possible advantage to win.

I'm sure everyone remembers the hype surrounding Rousey, Dana White insisting she could beat Mayweather in a fight. Casuals in the media proclaiming it would be a competitive fight and even giving her a snowball's chance in hell of winning.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Floyd in the ring with a WWE diva or some other beast of a woman who can fight. I wouldn't put it past him to promote something like this so long as their is big money to be made.

Comment

• He's already 5-0 against women

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          He's already 5-0 against women
          You mean 6-0 if you count oscatlr since he wears women's clothes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            You mean 6-0 if you count oscatlr since he wears women's clothes.
            Who's oscatlr boy? Shouldn't you be looting for new Jordans like the rest of the carpet heads out there?

If you mean Oscar, then he's 5-1. Oscar beat his black ass.

Comment

• floyd's gonna fight again...don't they all...especially when its that much money on the table to be made...the suits will come up with another can't miss opportunity...you can bet the ranch they are brainstorming right now...

Comment

Who's oscatlr boy? Shouldn't you be looting for new Jordans like the rest of the carpet heads out there?

If you mean Oscar, then he's 5-1. Oscar beat his black ass.
                Hahaha you're the only bitch Floyd hasn't beat.

Comment

• floyd vs laila ali

floyd vs serena williams would be big - winner plays billie jean king

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Hahaha you're the only bitch Floyd hasn't beat.

47-3 boy. now dance for me

Comment

47-3 boy. now dance for me
                      47-3. Wtf??? Hahaha. You need to update the wifi outside of Home Depot. The

Comment

Working...
                      X