No announcement yet.

Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Roman Gonzalez in a classic same-day weigh in fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Roman Gonzalez in a classic same-day weigh in fight

Who wins this? Gonzalez weighs 124lbs on fight night, Rigondeux can come in the ring at 124lbs as well. Literally a P4P fight, both the same size.

Who wins this fight?
    Rigondeaux TKO
    87.50%
    Rigondeaux Decision
    0.00%
    Gonzalez TKO
    12.50%
    Gonzalez Decision
    0.00%
    Draw
    0.00%

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Who wins this? Gonzalez weighs 124lbs on fight night, Rigondeux can come in the ring at 124lbs as well. Literally a P4P fight, both the same size.

Who wins this fight?
    You wouldn't have had any takers on the Nicaraguan even before he got starched, man. What's the point in even asking it now?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      You wouldn't have had any takers on the Nicaraguan even before he got starched, man. What's the point in even asking it now?
      It's a good match.

Gonzalez was 126lbs vs Cuadras, Rigondeaux rehydrates to the same weight. It's a nice match up.

Comment

It's a good match.

Gonzalez was 126lbs vs Cuadras, Rigondeaux rehydrates to the same weight. It's a nice match up.
        I'm not saying it's not a fair fight in the sense that the size difference is too much - in my ideal world boxers should weigh the same as each other in the ring. I'm saying Rigo has made a living beating guys far larger than Choco with ease and would crucify him... not only that but I believe the vast majority of posters would have considered that there could be only one outcome even before Chocolatito got knocked out last night. Asking the question now is beyond pointless.

Comment

Who wins this fight?
          Not the same size. Gonzalez is a soft 124 lber with higher body fat. Rigo has more lean muscle mass and less body fat.

Comment

Rigo has extreme punching power, he had Donaire who came into the ring 140 something gun shy. He knocks out just about anybody around his size or below.

Comment

To the OP original point : welterweights have come in as middleweights but you dont see them fighting at that division, we been through this but you want to kick a man that has challenged himself, while other boxers can make a living staying in in just one division like Guillermo.

Rigo would have the advantage, he takes punches better obviously fighting at the higher weights however his lack of workrate and the fact that hes been put on the floor himself by bums shouldnt give anyone to much confidence that he decisions RG.

After tonight I dont really dont know Choco looked like **** and easily that will sway the vote.

Comment

I don't think Choco boy is up to that right now,Choclatito should regroup now get his confidence back so the downhill slide stops, Rigondeaux hits deceptively really freaken hard for a guy his size that's why most people don't really come after him after they taste his power.

Comment

Working...
                X