No announcement yet.

Roman Gonzalez Most Overrated Boxer In The Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roman Gonzalez Most Overrated Boxer In The Sports

And people said this guy was P4P 1 a year ago. No one in the top 10 P4P loses to a guy that just beat the **** out of Roman.

Weight is what beat him, its a lot in those little guys, he was great and now he looks done.

Stop hating on fighters for fck sake.

Comment

What a shame. Was a fan and that was absolutely brutal.

But let's be honest. The reason he got as much hype as he did is because people that hate Floyd were desperate that he beat 49-0. Now Chris John will be their favorite.

Comment

Idk man, anyone in their 4th weight class can just run into some tough MF'er that could beat them. That said, Gonzales looked terrible from round 1 tonight, I think he may be done.

Comment

Look at all you slimey suckers coming out the woodworks trying to look like baby geniuses!

Prolly Gonzalez fans but switch sides like disloyal b!+chess!

The man was fighting men bigger and stronger and faster than him and still either beat them or made it competitive and he gets old over nite and you call him overrated?!

Fake boxing fans running amok like filthy vermin!

If You don't like Roman Gonzalez then you don't like boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Look at all you slimey suckers coming out the woodworks trying to look like baby geniuses!

The man was fighting men bigger and stronger and faster than him and still either beat them or made it competitive and he gets old over nite and you call him overrated?!

Facts that was a great fighter we watched in there tonight who just got beat buy a better bigger man. Honestly I rarely comment on these but the nerve some of these posters hve got to me tonight. Go watch something else if you are going to say that a 4 division champ is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

I am disgusted how the fans treated him tonight. They probably didnt even know Gonzalez ia already a lock to the HoF. If boxing treats her fighters this way, kicking and spitting them while they are down then **** boxing fans!

Comment

Respect to Roman. Great fighter but no one beats time. And for his style of fighting the clock moves that much quicker. Beautiful career and should hold his head high. Definition of a fighter. I agree the weight caught up with him. As did the time. Props to the Thai. I wish him success,and I hope he continues to fight w the same tenacity. A lot of fun fights ahead with these little guys. Hope they get the exposure they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Idk man, anyone in their 4th weight class can just run into some tough MF'er that could beat them. That said, Gonzales looked terrible from round 1 tonight, I think he may be done.
                  Pac dominated 8 weight classes.

Comment

Nah, at least he had the balls to move up weight classes, unlike GGG

Comment

Working...
                    X