Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Knocks Out Roman Gonzalez in Four!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good win. Good for Rungvisai. All doubts taken awa from the first fight. Gonzales appeared mentally out. Well see what holds for his future, but tonight it's Rungvisai's night for sure. Good win.

Comment

• Those two punches that put him down were absolutely brutal. Hope Choco is OK.

No doubt about this outcome.

Comment

• Gonzalez too concerned with trying to get points taken for headbutts.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
          holy *** lol.. i was thinking is roman shot or is sor just that good
          People were sleeping on Rungvisai. I and a few others were on record before the first fight that this was going to be bad for Choco. He's tougher than people think he is, he's a ring bully, tough as nails and not afraid to go to war.

Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
          Knockout. Pilipino legend stole his soul in the first fight. all that BS that Roman won that one.
          People were reacting to the headbutts. Minny Pacquiao put that theory to rest this night.

Comment

• Damn thought that was a sure bet

But the kid can punch

Comment

• HBO died tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
                You posted this while they were tolling a memorial 10 count you disrespectful POS
                Wtf are you talking about?!

I'm talking about the finish, it was a great fight but the right man won!

Comment

• Great main event fight. Great card. Cong**** K2!

Comment

• Great win and great way to finish. Chocolatito looked old tonight. He was slipping before this fight but he got destroyed by a very good foghter.

Comment

• Estrada vs. Sor Rungvisai has Marquez vs. Pac type greatness written all over it!

Comment

Working...
                      X