Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Sends Warning To UFC Fighters Calling Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    There have actually been quite a lot of kickboxers/Muay Thai who came over to boxing and went all the way to world level and even won titles.

You're obviously clueless and low IQ when it comes to this subject.

You're unaware but the two sports have been co-existing fine for over 2 decades now, with the last decade very competitively. This meshing of fights between the sports at this level has only happened twice in the last 7 years so calm your ****.
    Kickboxing is ok but cage-fighting is for trashy people. Obviously I'm not going to follow something I consider extreme gay -- I haven't even watch Mayweather vs. McGregor, thats how repulsed and offended I was that some hype-job euro-hillybilly could come to Las Vegas U.S.A and beat a elite pugilist.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Stipe might literally die.
      No he would't, he'd toss AJ on his head and batter him on the ground!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Kickboxing is ok but cage-fighting is for trashy people. Obviously I'm not going to follow something I consider extreme gay -- I haven't even watch Mayweather vs. McGregor, thats how repulsed and offended I was that some hype-job euro-hillybilly could come to Las Vegas U.S.A and beat a elite pugilist.
        Christ, the level of ignorance in this post is ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          I can already tell you're part of a certain demograph fueling you with these idiotic feelings, yet the same libtards can't stop you from being anti-gay. You're all over the place.

Just remember that anywhere outside a boxing ring, you guys would be helpless against MMA fighters, you'd essentially be reduced to a blow-up doll.
          Last edited by BKM-; 09-09-2017, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
            No he would't, he'd toss AJ on his head and batter him on the ground!
            Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
            Christ, the level of ignorance in this post is ridiculous!
            I can already tell you're part of a certain demograph fueling you with these idiotic feelings.

Just remember that anywhere outside a boxing ring, you guys would be helpless against MMA fighters, you'd essentially be reduced to a blow-up doll.
            Reported for racism. No matter the race or culture, from the Europe, Africa, the Orient, Asia, Latin-America and the great U.S.A real men want to vomit when they see a coward mounting another man not giving him a fair one.

Even as a child I use to jump in a fight when I seen a bully pounding on a little kid on the ground, this generation is full of p*ssies!

Comment

I can already tell you're part of a certain demograph fueling you with these idiotic feelings.

Ill just leave this here for you
              youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=eUx9OE7DZAo

Comment

Originally posted by Body Shot View Post
                Ill just leave this here for you
                youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=eUx9OE7DZAo

Wow! is that Ray Mercer?! I never knew he fought in the pit! and look WOW!!! he KO that cage-fighter! damn! and the YT comments said he was a champion in Mcgregors fight league?! how embarrassing Mercer looks over 50 years old BWAHAHAHA! these guys suck!

Comment

Joshua need to invite a UFC guy to the ring. I don't hate his chances vs a lot of UFC HW's, but the more I think of Stipe or Ngannou leg kicking the sh^t outta Joshua's shins I feel like he's just f#cking up his boxing career even if they were to somehow get a record payday for him in the UFC.

I think Hearn is just saying see what these mfers just did? Lets start talking up UFC guys & 2, 3 or 4 years down the road when there is hopefully more money in the cage or there is a big boxing vs MMA fight to make in the ring we can make that fight & make you the first billion dollar in one night fighter.

But the last thing they should wanna do right now is fight a UFC guy I'd think cuz he's just getting started on making big figures in boxing & he can get wayyyyyyy bigger in boxing.

Comment

I can already tell you're part of a certain demograph fueling you with these idiotic feelings, yet the same libtards can't stop you from being anti-gay. You're all over the place.

You can tell how this walking inferiority thinks. Outside of the square ring? Street or cage? If you're talking about MMA rules yeah they have an advantage in the cage like boxers do in their sport, but in a street fight always remember that street fights have no rules-boxing and MMA does. It won't matter whether you're a boxer or MMA fighter. A street fight is much different than a boxing or MMA match.

Comment

Joshua would gas against any top fighter in their prime who fights back MMA or boxing. And those MMA guys would probably kick his stiff ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X