No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Erickson Lubin - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    "I laugh at people who say this is too soon for me. Mike Tyson was 19 when he dared to be great. This is the perfect time for me to show that I'm not a regular 21-year-old."

WAR HAMMER.. all these fools here saying its too soon, this is a boxer folks
    I like that mentality too. Im tired of people fighting bums until their 30 fights in. A loss isn't catastrophic so it isn't a big deal if they lose anyways.

Comment

My second most anticipated fight for the rest of the year after GGG-Canelo.

I absolutely can't wait for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        "I laugh at people who say this is too soon for me. Mike Tyson was 19 when he dared to be great. This is the perfect time for me to show that I'm not a regular 21-year-old."

WAR HAMMER.. all these fools here saying its too soon, this is a boxer folks
        Exactly what I been posting for all who keep saying "Too Soon" that is how stars are boring when they win when people say it is "Too Soon" "He Is Not Ready" "Who Has He Fought"

Jermell Charlo looks even better since switching to Derrick James as his trainer though so it should be a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
          Lubin looks big.. is it the attire he is wearing or he is overweight?
          Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
          Lubin looks kinda big...and not in a good way.
          He certainly does.

Comment

Lubin looks big. Gotta be at least 180+ here, no? Fight is 5 weeks away.
            Charlo looks like he can fight right now and is close to weight.

Comment

Fireworks all the way. I got Lubin in this one.
              It'll be the most exciting fight of the night.

Comment

Gonna be a great fight, Lubin is much bigger than I thought he was compared to Jermell!

The kid is very good at countering from a distance and picking his shots and it also helps he got power as well!

Interesting to see what new wrinkles his team is adding in this training camp that will show on fight night!

Comment

Looks like Lubin may have smoked a fattie before the presser, lol

Comment

Lara shouldn't be the main event. He doesn't really take on real challenges and then cries when the stars don't want to fight him. In order to promote yourself, you have to truly challenge yourself. Lara hasn't really been doing that. He's in wayyyy too many predictable fights.

Comment

Pulling for Lubin on this one...

Comment

Working...
                      X