Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brian Viloria on What Makes Chocolatito, Estrada Difficult To Beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brian Viloria on What Makes Chocolatito, Estrada Difficult To Beat

Perhaps nobody has the perspective of Brian Viloria on this upcoming card at the StubHub Center this weekend that will be televised on HBO. Viloria, who will be performing on the undercard is quite familiar with Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez (who faces WBC super flyweight champion Srisaket Sor Rungvisai) and Juan Francisco Estrada (who is matched with fellow Mexican, Carlos Cuadras, in a WBC final eliminator).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Estrada struggled against Viloria while Gonzalez whooped that ass, that's the difference between Estrada and Gonzalez.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Estrada struggled against Viloria while Gonzalez whooped that ass, that's the difference between Estrada and Gonzalez.
      Poor ignorant, Estrada fought with a prime Viloria.

Gonz醠ez fought with and old Viloria, Estrada fight vs Viloria was 3 YEARS before Choco Rajas fought with him.

And look the previous fights of Viloria, he was struggling with journeyman like Zuniga.

And Estrada won easily vs Viloria, he destroyed brian, out boxed him and was near to get a tko.

Won 8 rounds, easy.

And Gonzalez ducked Estrada so bad in the 112 division

Comment

Finally, somebody that knows about boxing. Estrada beat a primed Viloria in Macau. Viloria couldv'e been Ko'd but, Estrada took it light on him at the end.

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Poor ignorant, Estrada fought with a prime Viloria.

Gonz醠ez fought with and old Viloria, Estrada fight vs Viloria was 3 YEARS before Choco Rajas fought with him.

And look the previous fights of Viloria, he was struggling with journeyman like Zuniga.

And Estrada won easily vs Viloria, he destroyed brian, out boxed him and was near to get a tko.

Won 8 rounds, easy.

And Gonzalez ducked Estrada so bad in the 112 division

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the main (if not the only) reason why 'Chocolatito' was so blatantly robbed vs. Sor Rungvisai by those sold-out "judges" is simply to protect that fake record of 49-0 of you know who (the most cowardly "defensive fighter" of this era).

I'd assume that a bunch of all-time greats had surpassed that VERY QUESTIONABLE 49-0 "record," before losing their first fight. Right now, Julio Cesar Chavez is the only one that comes to mind, when he was 89-0. Sugar Ray Robinson couldn't achieve 49-0, but at one point he was 128𢴐, which is way more impressive than a questionable 49-0. Ricardo L髉ez, another retired Mexican boxer, achieved a 52-0-1 record. As I mentioned, there must be others. And I mean others that ACTUALLY FOUGHT, not pot-shotted boring fights to a decision.

"Chocolatito" was 46-0 when he was robbed so blatantly. He should be 47-0 now, not 46-1, and He shouldn't even need a rematch vs. the head-butting Thai guy.

Bottom line, he was getting so close to the cowardly boxer's record, winning like a REAL FIGHTER, FIGHTING, being aggressive all the time, getting into wars instead of snooze-fests, that a robbery was imminent. And it happened. To the detriment of boxing.
          Last edited by sterilizer; 09-06-2017, 04:38 PM.

Comment

When estrada fought viloria all estrada had shown was his class in losing effort gainst choko he really took off after that win vs viloria now cuadras is in similar spot his best showing was in losing effort and arguably estrada is coming. off wins in new weightclass against suspect comp. So if estrada is in the class or shape he was when beating segura thats enough to tactically outbox cuadras but thats a big iff i saw his last tuneups in the new weight and i know this was a fight to getvrust off but he seemed to be not to keen to try his hands and shoot combinations with authority if he shows that same slow speed in this class and doesnt shoot combos like he did at flyweight sorry but cuadras gots this cuadras has someething gallo did not show in his. Last 2fights and thats confidence

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Are you one of those pac-tards? Lol

Comment

Working...
              X