No announcement yet.

explain to me why no pts were taken away for floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I'm sure you say that in fights where Floyd uses his forearm, hugs, elbows, headlocks BUT his opponent is the only one getting points deducted. Right?

Just call it. Floyd gets special treatment in Vegas.
    what fights were those where the opponent was deducted points

Comment

I'm sure you say that in fights where Floyd uses his forearm, hugs, elbows, headlocks BUT his opponent is the only one getting points deducted. Right?

Just call it. Floyd gets special treatment in Vegas.

Look at this little bltch still hating.

Larry's waiting for your answer, you little bltch You gonna beg him for a draw like you did in our battle? LMAOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
        vs mcgregor for use of elbows and turning his back???

http://wbcboxing.com/downloads/RULES...HESIZED_09.pdf
        Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
        who the **** cares what connor said whether its true or false u jackass just answer the question. I hate jerkoffs like u that change the subject on every last thread. floyd was turning his back and throwing elbows.
        What do you mean who cares what Conor said? lol...it proves Floyd WASNT turning his back like you said, but that Conor was actually ATTEMPTING to get behind him...lol

I love these joke threads lol

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post

Maidana 2 fight.
          They got Kenny STOP STOP Bayless to make sure that whenever Maidana gets close to Floyd, he would stop the action even if there is one arm free.

Below you can see that Floyd elbows and gets warned but just seconds later, Floyd is at it again and guess what Kenny Bayless does? NOTHING!!!
          Then Floyd holds and Kenny Bayless STOPs the action while Maidana complains with all the holding by Floyd.

These 3 gifs below are in a span of 20 seconds.

Even when Floyd complained about the "bite". What was Floyd's hand doing covering Maidana's mouth? That is what started it!

Victor Ortiz
          Even though it was wrong what Ortiz did, there is a reason why Ortiz did what he did.

Victor Ortiz warns McGregor about "Mayweather's Elbows".

"You can't elbow unless you are Maweather".

I think on both parts had a lot of mistakes taking place. Floyd was hitting me with his elbows. I took a lot of them. I took I believe 16 or 17. I kept telling Joe Cortez, the ref, 'Hey Cortez, elbow, elbow'. Cortez said 'Keep fighting Ortiz, keep fighting..... I was trying but then it got to the point where I felt like I was seeing double out of one eye and the other eye was starting to swell , not from the punch. Floyd elbowed and got away with it ....

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Look at this little bltch still hating.

Larry's waiting for your answer, you little bltch You gonna beg him for a draw like you did in our battle? LMAOOO!

Unlike you, Mr. DEFLECTOR,
            I actually responded directly to his question .... but its funny that Larryxxx has all of a sudden amnesia on Floyd fights!

Comment

you guys i just realized boxing might be corrupt what do i do! pretend its not true? ok!

Comment

There is also Ricky Hatton, who got a point deducted for hitting the ropes while Floyd had a field day, like usual, elbowing, using his forearm, holding, ....

Comment

Come on Larryxxx, you are one of Floyd's biggest fans and you are asking these types of questions?

Floyd is known to elbow, hug, head-lock, forearm, ...
                  but its like Floyd fans and the ref have no clue.....

Here is a Vegas ref protecting Floyd.

Last edited by ADP02; 09-08-2017, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Come on Larryxxx, you are one of Floyd's biggest fans and you are asking these types of questions?

Floyd is known to elbow, hug, head-lock, forearm, ...
                    but its like Floyd fans and the ref have no clue.....

Here is a Vegas judge protecting Floyd.

fan is short for fanatic so there you go. they are willfully ignorant because it benefits someone they like/look up to. you see the same thing with ward fans nowadays. they will trap themselves with circular logic time and time again. it wasnt illegal because he wasnt deducted points! he wasnt deducted points therefore its not illegal! if boxing wasnt so corrupt we would have a pretty nice sport. instead we get this kind of thinking

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      fan is short for fanatic so there you go. they are willfully ignorant because it benefits someone they like/look up to. you see the same thing with ward fans nowadays. they will trap themselves with circular logic time and time again. it wasnt illegal because he wasnt deducted points! he wasnt deducted points therefore its not illegal! if boxing wasnt so corrupt we would have a pretty nice sport. instead we get this kind of thinking
                      and here is the thing. We have other boxers, trainers, ... who can back up our statements!

I just quoted Victor Ortiz saying this:
                      Victor Ortiz warns McGregor about "Mayweather's Elbows". "You can't elbow unless you are Maweather".

Juan Marquez
                      Floyd cannot lose in Vegas because he has all the advantages.

Comment

Working...
                      X