Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Foreman: McGregor Hurt Mayweather, Ref Protected Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George going senile here it was floyd over reacting to a borderline low blow conor got behind him ref stepped in seperated them floyd simply went back to buisnes and fonished the fight mcgregor power in boxing gloves is non existing simply pushing punches with absolutely no slap a cardio puncher lije maidana is what really troubled floyd and would finish connor inside 3 rds bottom line.

Comment

George is one of my favourite fighters and I think he is a top 5 all-time heavyweight but he's talking nonsense here.

Comment

I have too much respect for George to make any disparaging remarks about him, so I'm not going to comment on this. I used to appreciate him as a commentator for HBO, back in the day.

Comment

George was a great fighter but he often makes no sense when talking about boxing.

Comment

The only thing McGregor may have hurt is Floyd's feelings. The guy is a quick-witted clown. His punchlines hit harder than his punches.

Comment

He thought it was a legit bodyshot and unless you watched the All Access Epilogue where it actually zoomed into the shot you could forgive him into thinking it was a bodyshot.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                The only thing McGregor may have hurt is Floyd's feelings. The guy is a quick-witted clown. His punchlines hit harder than his punches.
                Hahahaha

Comment

I think some of these older generation boxers like Foreman, Holyfield , etc. Hate on Floyd because they didn't make nearly as much money as he did when They were the headliners of the sport .

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
                    George was a great fighter but he often makes no sense when talking about boxing.
                    Isn't it really really really weird?

I mean you listen to Foreman, Lennox, Hollyfield, and even Sugar Ray Leonard and many of these past legends and if you didn't already know better, you could swear these guys don't know shieet about boxing.

These guys almost never make even common sense at all when they talk boxing, yet they are the ones that should be making the most sense.

It's really quite a phenomenon.

Comment

Smh............

Comment

Working...
                      X