No announcement yet.

We need a new boxing video game!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a new boxing video game!

It's been too long. I haven't played video games in a while, but I can't believe fight night round 4 was the last boxing game they've released! I figured theyd have something for ps4 which is what I currently own. Majorly disappointed when I found nothing!

Edit: Fight Night Champions is the last boxing game released
    Last edited by hateinyaeyes32; 09-03-2017, 06:45 AM.

Problem is the games are usually terrible. One lucky punch from the RNG leads to a KD, which is almost impossible to recover from.

Comment

There's nothing for ps4, yep, shame on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
        Problem is the games are usually terrible. One lucky punch from the RNG leads to a KD, which is almost impossible to recover from.
        Id rather have a terrible game than no game at all! I personally enjoyed fight night series.

Comment

Ready 2 Rumble is the G.O.A.T boxing game of all time, still holds up today. I agree we need a new one!

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
            Id rather have a terrible game than no game at all! I personally enjoyed fight night series.
            I liked a lot fnr3, but, man, that parry BS broke the game.

Take fnr3 and:
            - remove all that parry BS
            - dont make it so that you have to kill your oponent to win by ko, having to kd your oponent 5 times to win by ko is unrealistic.
            - Straight right hand is NOT a jab, ffs.
            - AI is so bad that it makes me cringe.

Change that, and you will be very close to the perfect boxing game. Still those 4 things broke the game too much, so much that I cant stand it for more than a couple of combats.
            Last edited by ray moe; 09-03-2017, 06:41 AM.

Comment

It was actually Fight Night Champion that was the last game to be released, which I enjoyed playing; online especially. But I think they decided to stop making boxing games and make UFC games instead.

Comment

Wait... is FN round 4 newer than Champions?

Comment

Who would they put in the game? Jeff Horn? Mikey Garcia? Billy Joe Saunders? Sounds exciting.

Comment

they made fight night champion for button bashers.

i was very good at fnr4.

if they fix the lag, make it lite, and have a mixture of the last 2 games they put out then we will have a great game.

not sure why they are making ufc games and not boxing. ea sports got so much money that they should make both.

also, a big selection of new and old boxers and everyones stats are for there prime years.

Comment

Working...
                    X