No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 7 Day Weights: Sor Rungvisai 119, Chocolatito 119.8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 7 Day Weights: Sor Rungvisai 119, Chocolatito 119.8

LOS ANGELES, CA - WBC Super Flyweight World Champion SRISAKET SOR RUNGVISAI, (42-4-1, 38 KO's), of Si Sa Ket, Thailand and former WBC Super Flyweight Champion ROMAN "CHOCOLATITO" GONZALEZ, (46-1-0, 38 KO's), both weighed in within the required WBC 7-day weight limit ahead of their highly anticipated rematch set for Saturday, September 9 from the legendary StubHub Center in Carson, California and televised live on HBO Boxing After Dark beginning at 10:15 p.m. ET/PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Best All Around Boxing Event On Paper for this year.....I hope it lives up to it.......

Comment

Choco's looking a bit...undefined. I think Minny Pacquiao is about to piece him up AGAIN.

Comment

how can you not be ripped at 120lbs
        He needs to go lift some weights, its embarassing

Comment

watch out for head butts

Comment

Surprised that Estrada is two pounds heavier than Cuadras considering that Cuadras was reported to struggle with the weight and wanted to move up to bantam weight ; maybe Carlos is training harder for this one.

Good look for the championship bout for 'Chocolatito' vs. Rungvisai coming in two pounds lighter under the limit set by the World Boxing Council. Going to be a GLORIOUS night in the great state of California!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Choco's looking a bit...undefined. I think Minny Pacquiao is about to piece him up AGAIN.
              You casual this pic is from the last fight, why do you guys even come in to give your opinions about these weight classes if you are not informed? just watch and learn.
              Last edited by 1hourRun; 09-03-2017, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Choco was indisputably robbed last go round, I watched the fight and am happy that the WBC had the integrity to order an immediate rematch.
                It was an all fireworks, swing for the fences slug fest, but Chocolatito landed the cleaner shots, and I'm confident his rightful place as champion will be restored and Rungvasai can go home and tell his grandkids that once upon a time..

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  You casual this pic is from the last fight, why do you guys even come in to give your opinions about these weight classes if you are not informed? just watch and learn.
                  What the hell are you talking about?

Does that look anywhere near what Choco usually looks like from a body definition perspective? No. That pic is a day ago bro

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    What the hell are you talking about?

Does that look anywhere near what Choco usually looks like from a body definition perspective? No. That pic is a day ago bro
                    He looks even better from what he normally looks around this time *face palm*

Comment

Working...
                    X