Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Was "Very Disappointed" By White's Personal Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Didn't Oscar start the drama with calling Dana's fight a bs fight?
    Why should De La Hoya expressing his opinion result In personal attacks?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
      Why should De La Hoya expressing his opinion result In personal attacks?
      I'd argue saying my product is garbage is a personal attack as well. And Dana was expressing his opinion as well no?

Comment

Oscar vs white in the ring to settle it once and for all.

Comment

It would have been one thing if Oscar just gave his opinion of Floyd/McGregor, but he spent the last month begging fans not to buy the fight Dana was promoting. He tried to **** another mans bottom line. Don't know where Oscar grew up, but where I come from ****ing with a mans money is a personal attack. Dana was right.

Comment

I have always speculated that when ODLH fought floyd it was obvious that ODLH won that fight but there was some hocus pocus with the judges (the judges were in the loop that if ODLH didn't win via k.o. then the fight was going to Floyd) I also speculate that there was a Gentlemens agreement for a rematch which I think Floyd reneged on since he felt he would get knocked out in the rematch.....after that Floyd was marketed brilliantly dodging and retiring when it was convenient.....my evidence is the way deontayduckus wilderquackus.(chickenson,the whole lot at 154) is being handled by the same modus operandi and by the same boxing outfit....#draintheboxingswamp................sinc erely A Scientists of The Sweet Science known as Texas Cowboy......p.s. (postscriptum)...I attended my first boxing match in the late 80's when my Father took me to see Frankie "Panchito"Warren vs James"Buddy"McGirt for The IBF Light Welterweight title....since then I only follow The Sweet Science and The NFL
            Last edited by TexasCowBoy; 09-02-2017, 12:54 AM.

Comment

I'd argue saying my product is garbage is a personal attack as well. And Dana was expressing his opinion as well no?
              I don't know If Oscar voicing his opinion on the Mayweather vs Mcgregor fight Is the same as this

White fired back in harsh terms, asking if De La Hoya was "snorting coke and drinking booze again" - dig at De La Hoya's past struggles with substance abuse.

It Is pretty clear that White said what he said because he was angry. Many people felt and said the same thing Oscar did about the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                He can't just say "no comment?"

Like when they ask him about his out-of-wedlock kid that he won't acknowledge?
                Yeah, god forbid he answers questions. Hope he goes to hell because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                  I don't know If Oscar voicing his opinion on the Mayweather vs Mcgregor fight Is the same as this

White fired back in harsh terms, asking if De La Hoya was "snorting coke and drinking booze again" - dig at De La Hoya's past struggles with substance abuse.

It Is pretty clear that White said what he said because he was angry. Many people felt and said the same thing Oscar did about the fight.
                  Oscar told people they shouldn't buy what Dana & Floyd were selling after wanting to sell what Dana was selling vs Canelo a month or two prior. If thats not some go f#ck yourself type retort to what coulda been your business partner in the past or the future if you'd not said that dumb sh^t.

And the funny thing is I GUARANTEE YOU Oscar will promote a fight between a boxer & a MMA guy in his future despite all the sh^t he said codemning that **** over the last few weeks including saying these sports should stay separate in the future after this fight. Meanwhile we all know Oscar would suck the hair off a bears nut if it got him enough PPV buys.

I think Dana (or hell a lot of people) don't appreciate Oscar's fakeness & bs is why he gets these harsh responses from people beyond Dana. Someone is always calling Oscar some f#cked up sh^t. Oscar needs to work on being a real f#cking dude instead of being some sorta woman with trying to manipulate the truth all the time to how the wind is blowing for him.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    big difference between telling the truth and calling the fight a farce and taking a shot at a dude who has admitted to having some pretty serious problems with drinking and cocaine.
                    This is fair play. You attack man's bread and butter, then he has no choice, but to discredit your character so no one will be believe you. This is how lawyers train to fight. Oscar's mouth could have ruined the man's business. There was a lot invested in this fight. Oscar should have just kept his mouth shut, but he badly wanted the event to flop, so he got what he deserved. I learn a long time ago that if you live in a glass house don't throw stones.

Comment

Oscar told people they shouldn't buy what Dana & Floyd were selling after wanting to sell what Dana was selling vs Canelo a month or two prior. If thats not some go f#ck yourself type retort to what coulda been your business partner in the past or the future if you'd not said that dumb sh^t.

And the funny thing is I GUARANTEE YOU Oscar will promote a fight between a boxer & a MMA guy in his future despite all the sh^t he said codemning that **** over the last few weeks including saying these sports should stay separate in the future after this fight. Meanwhile we all know Oscar would suck the hair off a bears nut if it got him enough PPV buys.

I think Dana (or hell a lot of people) don't appreciate Oscar's fakeness & bs is why he gets these harsh responses from people beyond Dana. Someone is always calling Oscar some f#cked up sh^t. Oscar needs to work on being a real f#cking dude instead of being some sorta woman with trying to manipulate the truth all the time to how the wind is blowing for him.

Oscar the same dude that put Rousey on the cover of ring magazine

Comment

Working...
                      X