Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin fans are in for a Hellish awakening.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    so what belt does canelo have? in fact how many wins at MW does canelo have?

what belt did brook have? how many wins at MW did brook have?

golovkins dream is to make a ton of money....plain and simple....his lil "dream" is just a built in excuse to duck p4p fights with guys near his weight class...ie ward before he fully to moved 175

golovkin is a career mw who only fights mws or guys coming up from welter/jr mw...guy never fights bigger guys...the one time he fought a good sized mw with some skill his fans whined about how unfair it was cause that guy was "so big" lol
    The fact that he would make a super fight against canelo dosen't change the fact he wants to unify. He's one belt from unifying moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      Excuses and meandering bullshyte, team g strings tools of the trade. In the meantime, g strings kicking 36 in the arse and has fought exactly 1 quality opponent. As noted, in boxing greatness is seldom achieved by looking for reasons not to make quality fights.
      1) I didn't understand most of what you wrote. Therefore, perhaps learn how to construct sentences in a way that is more comprehensible.

2) The little that I did understand, explain what 'excuses' you're referring to and define 'greatness'. Who decides what is 'great' or what isn't 'great'? Is there a mathematical equation / formula out there for us to use to establish what qualifies as 'greatness'. You're using a subjective word like it's some universally objective concept.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        All of the g string is a respectful, nice person might all be true, but that doesn't put him in the ring with quality opposition does it? Kovalev might be a surly prick but he fights quality opposition and deserves serious credit for it.
        but that doesn't put him in the ring with quality opposition does it?
        Factually, Objectively and statistically, he has fought many quality MIDDLEWEIGHT opponents, which are opponents in his own weight class. So that statement is false / incorrect from the get go when you claim he hasn't fought quality opposition.

Kovalev might be a surly prick but he fights quality opposition and deserves serious credit for it.
        Both have fought 'quality opposition'.

All of the g string is a respectful, nice person might all be true,
        So why the direct personal hate towards the man himself? What has he done? Has he committed an offense against a relative of yours or to you which warrants that much personal attacks?

Why are you so obsessed with his quality of opposition in the first place? Why would that warrant that much personal hate, to the point where you have to use ad hominem personal attacks on him or personally insult him. You do realize that boxing is just a sport and a VERY small part of the lives of many boxers. That can be the case with Golovkin. Perhaps he cares more about his family and life outside boxing than boxing itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          The fact that he would make a super fight against canelo dosen't change the fact he wants to unify. He's one belt from unifying moron.
          36...been in the division for his entire career...still aint unified...lol.....at this rate maybe by age 45 hell accomplish his goal

his dream is to make a pile of money....hes fooled you....well its not the first time...he fooled most of u into thinking the brook fight wasnt the plan the whole time....he fools his own fans quite a bit

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            At 160lbs, GGG would KO everybody on Canelo's resume too, and I expect him to KO Canelo on Sept 16th.

There's a reason why Plod and Oscar avoided fighting Golovkin till he hit 35. BJS did the same thing himself, but at least he was honest about it.
            u speak the truth

if canelo retreats after the first exchange, the fight is over. even without golovkin hitting him, the pressure he will put on canelo with his feet will drain canelo for a late round stoppage

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              What exactly did he learn and where does he show application of such knowledge? Canelo fans bringing up Floyd on his resume is like Kovalev d saying, "look, we fought Ward..."
              Are you serious? You ought to watch more boxing. Canelo was pulling out pull counters vs Cotto that we never saw him utilize before. Looping rights over jabs. Both Canelo and his team have already admitted to learning loads from the fight with Floyd.

Comment

• I think this is going to be a really good fight. GGG is a machine but he appears to have a little trouble against slick boxers. Canelo has faced better skilled fighters period. Trout, Cotto, Lara, Floyd, small Kahn, old shane... whatever qualification you want to add, he's still had more experience with better skilled fighters than GGG. Each Canelo fight he seems to be getting better, introducing a new facet to his game. The more I see GGG the more I see his vulnerabilities. True Canelo hasn't faced a fighter like GGG BUT GGG hasn't faced a boxer like Canelo either...
                Last edited by DuttyAlacrity; 09-04-2017, 04:29 PM.

Comment

i know why hes fighting canelo...because hes a cherrypicking money whore fraud that has had his "legend" molded by the hbo hype machine...because they desperately need a boxing star to save them.....boxing is entertainment and hbo is in the entertainment business...they crafted a star.....he doesnt belong in the ring with guys like floyd, canelo, brook and cotto.....yet hes been saying floyds name every other week for years....wanted to fight cotto badly...and actually did fight brook in one of the biggest jokes in recent years

hbo had to craft this hype...but when you look whats behind it...theres nothing to really back it up but a few small guys and a bunch of C level middleweights...
                  So fighting Canelo makes Golovkin a cherrypicking money whore fraud? You're weird man. Just who should he be fighting?

Comment

so what belt does canelo have? in fact how many wins at MW does canelo have?

what belt did brook have? how many wins at MW did brook have?

golovkins dream is to make a ton of money....plain and simple....his lil "dream" is just a built in excuse to duck p4p fights with guys near his weight class...ie ward before he fully to moved 175

golovkin is a career mw who only fights mws or guys coming up from welter/jr mw...guy never fights bigger guys...the one time he fought a good sized mw with some skill his fans whined about how unfair it was cause that guy was "so big" lol
                    Canelo has the lineal title for whatever that's worth. I don't put much stock in it. Canelo and Golovkin can make good money fighting each other. It's a fight the fans want to see and the winner will be The Man at Middleweight. Of course Golovkin wants to make money he'd be a fool not to. Boxing is a dangerous sport with a limited earning time span. Ward is in a different weight class. I don't expect any boxer to move up in weight. That's totally up to them. Sounds like your afraid of Golovkin breaking Hopkins record and unifying the division. Ward is just an excuse so you can divert your true motives.

Comment

• Honestly, I do agree with what the OP states. Canelo's experience is greater than GGG in opponents and overall rounds.

If I had to compare the two, Canelo is probably better boxing wise, while GGG is a great pressure fighter. It's ultimately going to come down to how well each can take each other's shot. If Canelo starts backing up GGG, what happens? I don't think I've seen GGG fighting on the back foot often. If Canelo is able to establish some going forward momentum, it just might disorient GGG and confuse him when the roles reverse.

If GGG doesn't gain Canelo's respect early, it might be a long night for GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X