Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Explains "F*** You Tweet" To Mayweather-McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drunk3n idiot

Comment

i'll explain it:

one jealous sideshow was jealous of another sideshow. and he was probably on the sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
        only mma fans and casuals will defend the mayweather mcgregor fight. there has to be an investigation, you bet yourself to win in the 10th and byrd stops it in the 10th....suspicious

from what i am hearing the commission wouldn't allow mayweather to bet on himself for anything other than a straight win.

Comment

What's there to explain? ODH said F.ck you to Floyd and Conor. There's nothing to analyze

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
            I know this is a popular belief but he didn't make Mayweather. He already made a name for himself with the destruction of Gatti and the clip of him talking to the HBO commentators in the middle of a round. I don't think the fight break the PPV record without Mayweather. Oscar was actually smart for trying to capitalize on his success by taking that fight. If Mayweather was one and done I would agree but Mayweather went on to do bigger and better things without Oscar so I think people are being disengenuous thinking that Oscar made him.
            It makes no sense to think Oscar made Mayweather. Hopkins, Tito, & Shane beat Oscar on PPV and they never reached the level of Mayweather.

Comment

If he didn't mention he's butthurt he's bsing. Stupid mfer shoulda been at the fight & had GGG vs Canelo there promoting his own fight but when you let butthurtness get the best of you you work counter to your own best interests & don't even realize thats what you're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                DLH shouldn't of given Floyd the chance to fight him. He made Mayweather. Any boxer in the same shoes as Floyd would of taken the payday vs McGregor, especially if it was on boxing terms.
                I don't get this Oscar made Mayweather crap. There were other fighters that Oscar fought and lost to and they didn't amount to anything more than they already were. Floyd was on his way to becoming a star as soon as he left Arum. Oscar was popular in his time but he only had 2 PPVs do over a million before Floyd. Keep in mind he had 17 PPVs before Floyd. In 19 PPV fights, Oscar did over a million oonly 4 times, and 2 of those times it was against Floyd and Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                  I know this is a popular belief but he didn't make Mayweather. He already made a name for himself with the destruction of Gatti and the clip of him talking to the HBO commentators in the middle of a round. I don't think the fight break the PPV record without Mayweather. Oscar was actually smart for trying to capitalize on his success by taking that fight. If Mayweather was one and done I would agree but Mayweather went on to do bigger and better things without Oscar so I think people are being disengenuous thinking that Oscar made him.
                  Exactly, keep in mind that Oscar had only done a million PPVs twice in 17 fights before Floyd. He avoided fighting Floyd earlier because the risk wasn't worth the reward. He pretty finally fought Floyd knowing it would do big numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                    only mma fans and casuals will defend the mayweather mcgregor fight. there has to be an investigation, you bet yourself to win in the 10th and byrd stops it in the 10th....suspicious
                    Actually he was trying to bet that the fight will end in a KO and not go past 9.5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                      It made me laugh because of just how true it is.

Like, ODLH had a legit HOF career, and is considered my many to be a P4P ATG.

For a dude, who had a career that legit to be called a loser, and for that to be accurate, made me lose it.

I just started laughing again.
                      He's a good boxer, but an embarassing person. Which man dresses like a woman, even for fun's sake, lol. And he just can't let Mayweather go. He is obsesses with Mayweather. He is burning with anger, like a child who never forgives another chil for stealing his candy.

Comment

Working...
                      X