Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If things dont go as planned, will Canelo go out on his shield?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he rips GGG's body, he won't have to worry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Does Canelo strike you as the kind of fighter who will go out guns blazing if sht get heated or will he start back peddling and looking for a way out.

Can he dig deep?
      Yes he would if things got tough but if he did it could be his down fall & I pick him to win on the cards.

Comment

Canelo is Mexican they are true warriors, and he is a red head they always half crazy in a fight lol.

Comment

Canelo got a reputation for being a pussy after dropping his title. He isn't. He bahaved like one but inside the ring you won't see pussy behavior.

Comment

If things don't go as planned idk that he'll have a choice. Unless you mean will he quit on the stool or something when the going gets tough.

Idk about that, but I feel like cuz the 2nd most known Mexican fighter of this era does got such a bad rep with not being serious & even quitting himself that its almost on Canelo to not be that same type of guy. And I get the feeling he is a guy who'd rather go out on his shield then to quit in the corner. But we shall see cuz I think this fight could very easily have some tough moments for Canelo even doe I think he comes away with the W.

Comment

Only one thing that really stands out to me that suggests he wont take that kind of risk. If Floyd had him backing up, it makes you wonder what happens when GGG starts backing him up.

Comment

Have you never watched Alvarez fight?

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Does Canelo strike you as the kind of fighter who will go out guns blazing if sht get heated or will he start back peddling and looking for a way out.

Can he dig deep?
                He's clearly not a punk, but he's also got a pretty underrated boxing brain about him.

If Golovkin comes in firing bombs early, Alvarez is going to bite down and keep trying to walk him onto some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Only one thing that really stands out to me that suggests he wont take that kind of risk. If Floyd had him backing up, it makes you wonder what happens when GGG starts backing him up.
                  I think with Floyd he was confused and couldn't deal with Floyd's speed in there.

He will have to go through hell to beat GGG for sure.

Comment

He'd go out on his shield for sure. This is going to a decision though.

Comment

Where was the all gunz blazing canelo against mayweather?

Comment

Working...
                      X