• Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcia vs Cotto for december? Mikey tweets

Thoughts?

Lol at what weight? 145 again?

Comment

******ed.... Fuck that fight

Comment

mismatch to me...mikey is too damn small, cotto would kill him even at this stage

Comment

I think Mikey is too small for cotto. It seems that Mikey wants it though

Comment

Is Mikey with Haymon? He seems to call out a lot of Top Rank and GBP guys. I never see him calling out PBC guys. If he's willing to fight all the way at 154, why doesn't he call out Thurman, Spence, Garcia, or Porter at 147?

Comment

"Which Garcia?" Lmao

Cotto isn't dropping weight for a B side fighter. Can Mikey go all the watch to 154 in just a few months?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Is Mikey with Haymon? He seems to call out a lot of Top Rank and GBP guys. I never see him calling out PBC guys. If he's willing to fight all the way at 154, why doesn't he call out Thurman, Spence, Garcia, or Porter at 147?
                Not just that but i believe mikey said hes a showtime fighter and we know cotto fights on hbo so how would that work?

Comment

Cotto cannot make 147 so means it would be at 154, Mikey is too small for that jump.

Comment

Bro, like I've said in multiple Mikey Garcia threads/articles, this guy is just riding the wave and trying to keep his name out there.

He has mentioned Crawford and Thurman, do you really think he would fight them? And now Cotto, do you really believe that?

Comment

Working...
                    X