No announcement yet.

Floyds appreciation for Mexican boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyds appreciation for Mexican boxing

Floyd has been very vocal about Mexican boxing history and his appreciation for past great Mexican fighters.

But i find it a bit odd that floyd always sports Mexican colors and flag, even while retired you'll see floyd wearing tmt Mexican colors or Mexican color hat.

he knows when to wear it.

i think he does it to troll his opponent and try to gain new fans. when he was fighting pac, he also wore the TMT in the philipines flag color, and with conor, he also wore it with the ireland color. its more of a, i owned you type thing imo.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post

i think he does it to troll his opponent and try to gain new fans. when he was fighting pac, he also wore the TMT in the philipines flag color, and with conor, he also wore it with the ireland color. its more of a, i owned you type thing imo.
        Oh i know he does that.

But he'll wear Mexican colors even when not facing a Mexican opponent during training etc.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Oh i know he does that.

But he'll wear Mexican colors even when not facing a Mexican opponent during training etc.
          thats what i said. he knows when to wear it. he's trying to gain new fans so they can buy his fight. he knows mexicans love boxing, he mention it numerous times. i know i've dissed floyd before and people like to talk bad about him, but he knows how to work the system so he can benefit the most from it.

Comment

So Floyd is saying he own Jews?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              So Floyd is saying he own Jews?

is that a tmt hat? foh!

Comment

is that a tmt hat? foh!
                Don't feel salty. Is a Mexican sombrero a "TMT Hat?" What benefit does Floyd get rocking the Star of David? What did James Toney benefit rocking the Star of David on his trunks? Is there a "James Toney Ave" in Jerusalem?

Damn... just owing these hateful posters with their own medicine whilst I sip this whiskey

Comment

thats what i said. he knows when to wear it. he's trying to gain new fans so they can buy his fight. he knows mexicans love boxing, he mention it numerous times. i know i've dissed floyd before and people like to talk bad about him, but he knows how to work the system so he can benefit the most from it.
                  It goes beyond that though imo.

He has jcc sr and Duran in his top 5 all time list.

I know alotta folks have duran thar high but Chavez sr usually is more in the teens range of all time lists.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    It goes beyond that though imo.

He has jcc sr and Duran in his top 5 all time list.

I know alotta folks have duran thar high but Chavez sr usually is more in the teens range of all time lists.
                    Don't feed the trolls. They will never give Floyd any benefit of doubt

Comment

Working...
                    X