No announcement yet.

Floyds appreciation for Mexican boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    Don't feel salty. Is a Mexican sombrero a "TMT Hat?" What benefit does Floyd get rocking the Star of David? What did James Toney benefit rocking the Star of David on his trunks? Is there a "James Toney Ave" in Jerusalem?

Damn... just owing these hateful posters with their own medicine whilst I sip this whiskey
    read the post idiot!!

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Floyd has been very vocal about Mexican boxing history and his appreciation for past great Mexican fighters.

But i find it a bit odd that floyd always sports Mexican colors and flag, even while retired you'll see floyd wearing tmt Mexican colors or Mexican color hat.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      It goes beyond that though imo.

He has jcc sr and Duran in his top 5 all time list.

I know alotta folks have duran thar high but Chavez sr usually is more in the teens range of all time lists.
      that doesnt mean anything, those guys were great fighters. its his opinion. plus floyd has a hard time giving other AA fighters credit that they deserve.

Comment

Don't feel salty. Is a Mexican sombrero a "TMT Hat?" What benefit does Floyd get rocking the Star of David? What did James Toney benefit rocking the Star of David on his trunks? Is there a "James Toney Ave" in Jerusalem?

Damn... just owing these hateful posters with their own medicine whilst I sip this whiskey
        does he wear a sombrero out in public????? LOL!!!

read my earlier post about how he knows when to wear it. either in a fight against a mexican or at an event where he knows how to cater to the crowd being there.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          does he wear a sombrero out in public????? LOL!!!

read my earlier post about how he knows when to wear it. either in a fight against a mexican or at an event where he knows how to cater to the crowd being there.
          So therefore when was the last time Floyd wore a Mexican sombrero? How many Mexican fighters did he wear it against? And what does that have to do with your theory about "owning?" I showed you Floyd rocking Jewish caps on the norm, and the thread starter clearly said Floyd rocks Mexican colors in general attire...

Again, don't feel salty bruh...

Comment

So therefore when was the last time Floyd wore a Mexican sombrero? How many Mexican fighters did he wear it against? And what does that have to do with your theory about "owning?" I showed you Floyd rocking Jewish caps on the norm, and the thread starter clearly said Floyd rocks Mexican colors in general attire...

Again, don't feel salty bruh...
            not a floyd fan so i dont watch his fights, but off top of my head he wore a sombrero when he fought oscar. that doesnt mean he's gotta wear it every time he fights a mexican. he'll wear his tmt shirt in the mexico flag color instead. imo, he does this to say i came and i defeated you.

Comment

not a floyd fan so i dont watch his fights, but off top of my head he wore a sombrero when he fought oscar. that doesnt mean he's gotta wear it every time he fights a mexican. he'll wear his tmt shirt in the mexico flag color instead. imo, he does this to say i came and i defeated you.
              Yeah but you're inconsistent, therefore he would do that against every Mexican opponent. Let me enlighten you... is there a big divide in American culture that a it's simply impossible for a black man to like Mexican colors or attire? Why does Floyd wear American colors representing the red white and blue when his whole legacy was built on hating him in his own country, yet continues to rock the colors?

Give up man. Floyd is in your soul. That's a good thing. Embrace it

Comment

Yeah but you're inconsistent, therefore he would do that against every Mexican opponent. Let me enlighten you... is there a big divide in American culture that a it's simply impossible for a black man to like Mexican colors or attire? Why does Floyd wear American colors representing the red white and blue when his whole legacy was built on hating him in his own country, yet continues to rock the colors?

really??? read my post dummy!!! i said he knows WHEN to wear it. why would he wear it against any other mexican fighter? he wore it against oscar because oscar WAS the face of boxing at the time and happen to be of a mexican background.

he wore the philipines tmt color shirt against pac because pac was the voice of the philipines.

he wore the tmt in the ireland color because conor is the face of ireland. my nugga you dumb as hell LOL!

Comment

really??? read my post dummy!!! i said he knows WHEN to wear it. why would he wear it against any other mexican fighter? he wore it against oscar because oscar WAS the face of boxing at the time and happen to be of a mexican background.

he wore the philipines tmt color shirt against pac because pac was the voice of the philipines.

he wore the tmt in the ireland color because conor is the face of ireland. my nugga you dumb as hell LOL!
                  In short, I'm glad you like Floyd, subliminally through your text. Remember all the PAC threads you hating on Floyd?! I excuse you for liking Floyd as he has carried the sport up to you loving him this week. It's ok bro. Nothing to be ashamed of. Long live Floyd and Star Of David and your theory of Floyd "owning races" says Western Champ...

Comment

to seek approval from the americans. all his life he just wanted to be loved. he wants americans to stand behind him.

Comment

In short, I'm glad you like Floyd, subliminally through your text. Remember all the PAC threads you hating on Floyd?! I excuse you for liking Floyd as he has carried the sport up to you loving him this week. It's ok bro. Nothing to be ashamed of. Long live Floyd and Star Of David and your theory of Floyd "owning races" says Western Champ...
                      just as i thought. hold this L.

Comment

Working...
                      X