No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez WAR THREAD! Sept. 16th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    you're just an alt. Szef is more original by default. we need the classic heads in here too. Where's NATAS, Razor, _Maxi, One Punch, , Brometheus Bob, Beercules, all them dudes left after the Jacobs bout.

guys like Szef got the balls.
    Youre a scared little boy. Running around askong everyone to bet you, then wjen a real bet comes in, you got excuses. Im nobody's alt, and even more than that, I'm asking for an IP address ban so the loser cant make any alts.

Ive got balls enough to put my account and IP address on tje line. How about you? Are you gping to man up and accept a real challenge, or just keep beggong guys for penny ante point bets?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      You don't have enough points, what are you betting on?
      Give me some points to bet these fools. How do you get Bank Points? In return, I'll make some nice artwork for you for any fighter you want for sigs or avis

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Youre a scared little boy. Running around askong everyone to bet you, then wjen a real bet comes in, you got excuses. Im nobody's alt, and even more than that, I'm asking for an IP address ban so the loser cant make any alts.

Ive got balls enough to put my account and IP address on tje line. How about you? Are you gping to man up and accept a real challenge, or just keep beggong guys for penny ante point bets?
        Yeah because people that ''BET'' in the real world BET themselves at gambling venues to never be seen again... shut yo dumb ass up. pay up son

Comment

Yeah because people that ''BET'' in the real world BET themselves at gambling venues to never be seen again... shut yo dumb ass up. pay up son
          Sometimes drag racers put their pink slips up... consider this that type of bet.

Now, man up or shut up, pu$$y

Comment

In Memory of Barrera, Morales, Marquez...

It is Nelo's moment!
            I hope so. He's gotta be in fifth gear but he can do it.

Comment

Give me some points to bet these fools. How do you get Bank Points? In return, I'll make some nice artwork for you for any fighter you want for sigs or avis
              bish.. I'm betting on GGG...
              keep doing the artwork coz you'll need it to come back from your avi bet loss with Szef...

Ok, let me not be a complete snob & lend you some points with the agreement that we have a bet with that..
              I'll send you 10 Quintilian..
              You win - I'll send you 10Quint more
              You lose - you repay my 10Quint

Put the 10Quint in bank, so that it will yield interest & after the fight you'll have a good chuck left over...

Comment

bish.. I'm betting on GGG...
                keep doing the artwork coz you'll need it to come back from your avi bet loss with Szef...

Ok, let me not be a complete snob & lend you some points with the agreement that we have a bet with that..
                I'll send you 10 Quintilian..
                You win - I'll send you 10Quint more
                You lose - you repay my 10Quint

Put the 10Quint in bank, so that it will yield interest & after the fight you'll have a good chuck left over...
                Is this bank points? How in da fùx do kats get points? I don't even remember how I got points, and what are these points worth? I seem a richest users list somewhere. That's where I would like to rank. Seriously though, NSB needs a proper BET system

Comment

Is this bank points? How in da fùx do Kay's get points? I don't even remember how I got points, and what are these points worth?
                  The points themselves are worth nothing.. YOu can use them to donate to users, pay users when you lose bets & to gift users something.. Or keep it in the bank & earn 2% interest every 2 days

I seem a richest users list somewhere. That's where I would like to rank.
                  you sound like a typical jobless person who is sitting on his couch making "when I'm going to be a millionaire, I will do this..." plans

Comment

The points themselves are worth nothing.. YOu can use them to donate to users, pay users when you lose bets & to gift users something.. Or keep it in the bank & earn 2% interest every 2 days

you sound like a typical jobless person who is sitting on his couch making "when I'm going to be a millionaire, I will do this..." plans
                    I don't have a job. That's why I need Bank points

Comment

I don't have a job.

That wouldn't surprise a lot of people on here..

Comment

Working...
                      X