Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG still looking soft in the belly. Anyone concerned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG still looking soft in the belly. Anyone concerned?

GGG yesterday still looking a little soft in the belly. He got less then 3 weeks to iron that out. Anyone concerned the gut is still there?

Awh schiet

Comon Golovkin I talked too much smack for you to let me down now

Comment

Canelo will take one of the worst beating in boxing history

Comment

u should only be concerned about canelo's health, don't worry GGG will get the job done

Comment

Look at the type of shorts that each of them are wearing. Canelo has loose shorts that are a good 2-3 inches Bellow his belly button. Golovkin is wearing shorts with a thick waistband that covers his belly button,and hugs his midsection,giving the appearance of flab. GGG is a professional athlete at the highest level of the sport,and there's no reason to think that he wouldn't be sharp as a knife,going into the biggest fight of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
            Look at the type of shorts that each of them are wearing. Canelo has loose shorts that are a good 2-3 inches Bellow his belly button. Golovkin is wearing shorts with a thick waistband that covers his belly button,and hugs his midsection,giving the appearance of flab. GGG is a professional athlete at the highest level of the sport,and there's no reason to think that he wouldn't be sharp as a knife,going into the biggest fight of his career.
            did you just do the female version of does this shirt make me look fat? No bytch you being fat makes you look fat. Dude is soft to the belly it ain't about his trunks vs canelo's. lol dude had a gut at the promo shoot too and it's still there. He'll obviously make weight not worried about that but is it a concern that this deep into camp and he's still working on it?

Comment

Too much horse meat and goat milk.

Comment

damn he literally has rolls

Comment

Golovkins getting old but skills is what matters. I'm not concerned for him am neither am I concerned that Canelo muscles will tire him out.

It will come down who can implement their gameplan with the ability to adjust on the night.

Comment

He now has an older man's abs.

But he still looks strong.

Comment

Working...
                    X