Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does ARUM Get A PASS? Or HBO At Fault For RIGO vs LOMA on ESPN!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO. Arum now has a platform to reach a larger audience via ESPN.

P.S. all without spending someone else's money on time buys.

Comment

Mirko, if you so sad about the fight being free you can always send ESPN some money. I'm sure they'll accept it

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        Rigo is not even a TR fighter you people should be happy this was made at all.
        I won't cheer until they hold a press conference announcing the fight; but yeah, it would be really sweet if it got done.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I am interested to see Dan Rafael's take if the loma/rigo fight gets made. He has been very dismissive of rigo since he left TR, he has called him boring and advocated for him not to be back on TV because he is so boring.
          Unless he's a TR shill, I don't understand his change in opinion of Rigo. Oh well. To me, the Cuban exemplifies the art of boxing. Pure joy to watch. My only complaint is that he fights too infrequently.

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
            Unless he's a TR shill, I don't understand his change in opinion of Rigo. Oh well. To me, the Cuban exemplifies the art of boxing. Pure joy to watch. My only complaint is that he fights too infrequently.
            Agreed. Rafael kills him on a weekly basis in his chat. Of course now the ESPN has a TR deal, I'm sure he will tow the company line because he has a new baby and a new house. If he gotta slurp Rigo to pay the bills, you know he will.

Comment

I am interested to see Dan Rafael's take if the loma/rigo fight gets made. He has been very dismissive of rigo since he left TR, he has called him boring and advocated for him not to be back on TV because he is so boring.

I may not always agree with him but I hope ESPN brass doesn't castrate him. It sucked to watch them compromise Teddy's integrity by making him change his p4p vote to put rigo in the top 5 after he voted spence there.
              What do you mean? I was using verbatim. Arum said Dec. 9th at the Garden. He also said he's thrilled to have 2 Time Gold Medalists going at it. This was never the narrative before.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Mirko, if you so sad about the fight being free you can always send ESPN some money. I'm sure they'll accept it
                lol. what an idiot. I said RJJ kept on promoting Rigo vs Loma for FREE!! as in knowledge, on HBO's OWN NETWORK!! NOW, RJJ, Lampley, nor Kellerman will not have the privilege to commentate such a fight, all thanks to RJJ for promoting them for FREE!!

Now it's going to be on ESPN. I'm thrilled that Arum has turned around. I'll let the theorists figure out why Arum is now happy for this fight. keep it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  What do you mean? I was using verbatim. Arum said Dec. 9th at the Garden. He also said he's thrilled to have 2 Time Gold Medalists going at it. This was never the narrative before.
                  I thought it was still not finalized,

Comment

I thought it was still not finalized,
                    At this point being pessimistic is not good bruh. Give Arum some hope. Optimism is needed in such times

Comment

Working...
                    X