Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triple G doesn't look bad, looks in shape, on target for September 16th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would he not prepare for the biggest fight of his career? He is a professional and he has been waiting for a big name like this, so yeah he would be in shape.

Comment

Am so pumped up for this fight!!! Have just seen Canelo in the same youtube videos looking massive and speedy as phuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Why would he not prepare for the biggest fight of his career? He is a professional and he has been waiting for a big name like this, so yeah he would be in shape.

Ummm......read the comments on the forum about Golovkin being fat, out of shape, etc...

Maybe that's why after posting this video I said he's in shape. I don't know, sounds reasonable to me, sounds like a concept to me.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
          https://youtu.be/QPMm5Ue_DxM

^^^^click link above^^^^

Short video of Golovkin's open workout today in L.A.

He doesn't look bad, looks to be in shape and on target for September 16th.

We are going to get a great fight folks between Canelo and Triple G.

Enjoy the buildup to the REAL fight. Good Times!
          Two weeks to go but there's no hype.

Comment

Am so pumped up for this fight!!! Have just seen Canelo in the same youtube videos looking massive and speedy as phuck.

And yes'sir you, me and everyone else have very good reason to be pumped. It's going to really truly be a great fight!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Less than two weeks but there's no hype.

I know what you mean. After watching these videos of Canelo and Golovkin though today in their open workouts the hype inside of me is starting to build!
              Last edited by True That; 08-29-2017, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                Ummm......read the comments on the forum about Golovkin being fat, out of shape, etc...

Maybe that's why after posting this video I said he's in shape. I don't know, sounds reasonable to me, sounds like a concept to me.
                From fanboys? Yeah i normally don't read those sort of comments.

Comment

From fanboys? Yeah i normally don't read those sort of comments.
                  Fanboys, they are.......yes'sir

Comment

GGG fades into oblivion after this fight. All hypes meet real.
                    May the better fighter win. I think it'll be Canelo.

Comment

I have to go with GGG in this fight....Canelo will have trouble with the jab and will fade down the stretch. I hope GGG goes for the kill late.

Comment

Working...
                      X