Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Skip Bayless: Referee Saved Floyd Mayweather in Round Nine!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post

If it touches anypart under the beltline(which the gif shows) even if it touches the beltline also then its a low blow.
    The beltline is always above the naval...the ref determines beltline fair. Looks fair to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      The beltline is always above the naval...the ref determines beltline fair. Looks fair to me.
      Even if it hits part of the beltline if it hits anypart under its a low blow. Iy clearly hit under

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
        Even if it hits part of the beltline if it hits anypart under its a low blow. Iy clearly hit under
        To you it is.

Comment

To you it is.
          Yes to me and i dare say most people here it lands a bit south of the beltline.

Comment

If Skip Bayless takes it upon himself to defend your fighter in a fight there is nothing worse..
            Talk about the most nonsensical, idiotic arguments coming from this guy. Either he is a total moron or he understands like Stephen A that it's ret*rded arguments that keep casuals interested.

Comment

He hurt him and it was a legit shot. Mayweather got a break.

that was low

Comment

If only we all could be Skip Bayless. He literally doesn't have to even watch the fight or boxing for that matter. All he has to do is talk out of his @ss and get paid

Comment

It looked borderline and the referee did not see it as a low blow, only after Floyd complained. But the referee and judges do like to look after the Vegas cash cow. Mayweather got the win though, even though very unconvincing. He had a great financially successful career. Certainly not the best ever and no chance he could beat the greats of the past but he got the money and an official record that looks fantastic.

Comment

Comment

Skip is dumber than hell.
                      The only great thing he ever did in his career was expose the SMU football scandle and that is it. And That was decades ago as well. He just spews "hot takes" for shock value. His opinion holds zero value on any topic

Comment

Working...
                      X