Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. McGregor - Nearly 3 Million Watch Illegal Streams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good job guys!

Comment

gotta love VPN.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
        You knowing "several" people is direct evidence that he's lying about the 80% figure? I'm sure he's not that far off, I certainly can't afford $100 and would've just downloaded it the next day rather than stream it if I had to.

Perhaps they should make the prices reasonable if they expect reasonable people to spend their money on it.
        "That's a lie" is more of a figure of speech. It's not like people had to come out 100$ out their pocket at the moment lol. It's billed to you.

Comment

Shame on y'all. All of you. Taking money from Floyd's kids like that.

Comment

A quick google search led me to a free stream that someone posted on their twitter account. Very clear and without interruption.

Comment

Between the Hurricane and illegal streams the fight only sold about 6 million.

Comment

Yeah, because it wasn't worth $100! Of course people are gonna stream this. Even though the fight did live up to expectations, it wasn't justified to spend $100 on a fake championship bout, with a guy that was 0-0 in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                  For all the hating ppl who claimed they wouldn't watch or pay for this fight I guarantee there were millions of you trying your hardest to find a stream. And I can guarantee that many people will do the same for Canelo/GGG. Hardcore and casual boxing fans can say all they want about not paying for mismatches and crappy fights, yet they don't even spend money on good fights and the numbers back it up. Just look at the recent good fights on PPV. Kovalev/Ward, GGG/Jacobs and Crawford/Postol. I wont even metion Canelo's PPVs because they have be crappy mismatches.
                  mexicans will buy, just look at the canelo-chavez numbers...

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                    For all the hating ppl who claimed they wouldn't watch or pay for this fight I guarantee there were millions of you trying your hardest to find a stream. And I can guarantee that many people will do the same for Canelo/GGG. Hardcore and casual boxing fans can say all they want about not paying for mismatches and crappy fights, yet they don't even spend money on good fights and the numbers back it up. Just look at the recent good fights on PPV. Kovalev/Ward, GGG/Jacobs and Crawford/Postol. I wont even metion Canelo's PPVs because they have be crappy mismatches.
                    not even going to lie sadly this is 100% correct.

Comment

Did people just discover this thing called Illegal Streams? Why are they making a big deal about it for this damn fight. All involved will make their Money so should we feel sorry for them or something. I'm sure this still did just fine and everybody involved walked away RICHER!

Comment

Working...
                      X